- 448

- Halifax
- cybernasa
Two questions..
I. How long does it take to bring up the horse power? Right now I'm using my enzo at SSR7 to bring you its HP, how long will it take until it will reach its near max power?
II. How does the Online Dealership refresh? By itself or do I have to buy cars to get a new shipment? It's been the same cars for well over 4 weeks of the same cars. Before it was: Every week, new cars. Right after the update.
I. How long does it take to bring up the horse power? Right now I'm using my enzo at SSR7 to bring you its HP, how long will it take until it will reach its near max power?
II. How does the Online Dealership refresh? By itself or do I have to buy cars to get a new shipment? It's been the same cars for well over 4 weeks of the same cars. Before it was: Every week, new cars. Right after the update.