How long would you wait for lambo

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcsti
  • 24 comments
  • 944 views
Messages
2,415
This is all hypothetical but lets say lamborghini's licence with ea ended and PD was able to grab it. Now I don't know how long it would take for PD to install the cars or if they have or have not mapped the car's already but I would like to know how long you would be willing to wait for GT4 if they planned to delay it just for this reason. A few Days? Months?
 
If it meant the inclusion of the Miura, Countach, Diablo (all iterations), Murcielago including the stunning Barchetta and R-GT along with the Gallardo anything upto 6 months !! :D
 
Till GT5, just get the damn game out ALREADY :grumpy:
 
If it ment more cars.....including such things as Lambo's an maybe more other manufacturers car then I would be prepared to wait till maybe Feb........
 
I think 1 week, but that all of the Lamborghini's that you can think of (bring on the tractors, I don't care :p).
 
you people have no patience, i'd be willing to wait until PD says GT4 is done, hell, i could go another 3 years without it if i had to. (though for another 3 years, 500+ cars wouldn't be acceptable, i'd be expecting a couple thousand)
 
The game would be great with lambo's in it, butt it will also be great without.
 
WHENEVER THE GAME COMES OUT. Other than that a month at most. I want it so bad now, lambo would be a HUGE bonus. Just a bonus.
 
A couple of weeks. I'm sick of waiting; I just want the damn game now!! :mad:
 
Id rather wait and have PD do a good and properly finished job than have them release another Prologue equivalent!
 
It's funny that if GT4 was to be released all buggy people would kick up a huge stink and ask "why didn't they develop for longer" yet they're the ones screaming for the game to come out yesterday. I always laugh at that, a game should be ready when the developer says it's ready, nobody else.
 
_aj
a game should be ready when the developer says it's ready

I wish some idiots here could understand that. But some can't read worth ****.
 
Until March 15. If it didn't come out by then, then I wouldn't know what else to wish for.
 
I jst want the game out, if they don't get Lamborghini, Ferrari and Porsche in GT4 it's just more to look forward to for GT5.
 
MadduckUK
its times like this i wish for cryogenic stasis
Should you find some, give us a call....
 
not one more day!!!!!!! I don't care for additions!!!!!! No more bs.
 
If we were JUST waiting on the Lambo, then I say screw them, put them in GT5. If we're waiting on bugs to be ironed out, then I'll wait however long it takes to get a quality product.
 
really?, where did you hear about lamborghini giving polyphony a liscence?
 
Re-read the first post.
 
I wouldn't even wait for a minute. I don't care if Lamborghini is or isn't in the game. Sure, I'll use it if it's in the game. If it's not, I'm not gonna cry.
 
Lethalchem
If we were JUST waiting on the Lambo, then I say screw them, put them in GT5. If we're waiting on bugs to be ironed out, then I'll wait however long it takes to get a quality product.
Well said. 👍
 
I dont think I'd wait even a nanosecond, for the same reason as that I wouldn't wait for ferarris, I've always enjoyed driving those cars in games, but in an arcade-ish NFS manner, fact of the matter being that some lambos dont control that well, and GT (unlike NFS) would have to stay true to that. However I've always wanted to try some realistic style drifting in lambo, but that can wait for GT5.
 
Back