How Many A-Spec 40 Members Here?

• Thread starter msako
  • 14 comments
A-Spec 40 and B-Spec 40 no more grinding for me, just last 24h race in A spec and BAM! Platinum

A-Spec 40 and B-Spec 40 no more grinding for me, just last 24h race in A spec and BAM! Platinum

Congratulations that is a great achievement. I don't think I will platinum this game since is useless to buy a wheel just for the Vettel Challenges. I silvered all the vettel challenges and been close to getting gold but I never do. Damn DS3.

Level 40 is so far away for me, I've golded everything possible in the game and I'm level 35 with just the two 24h races left to do. When I've done these I will be level 37 (?), but then.. :crazy:

I'll be at level 40 tomorrow when I come back from work using C-Spec Mode; C-Spec being Automatic A-Spec. I wonder if there is a thread about who has the platinum trophy yet....💡

Jerome

I'll be at level 40 tomorrow when I come back from work using C-Spec Mode; C-Spec being Automatic A-Spec. I wonder if there is a thread about who has the platinum trophy yet....💡

Jerome

There is, it is the " The Platinum Club" thread.

Oh and by the way, I'm not even halfway through 38, so very very far away from 40.

Latest Posts

Back