How Many A-Spec 40 Members Here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter msako
  • 14 comments
  • 1,912 views
Messages
203
I'm curious. When did you reach level 40 A-Spec?
 
I'm 9 hrs away from getting to Level 40 unless something weird happens.
 
18 more points.. Too short..

Wish there was like a prestige system.
 
If i run another 24 hour endurance race i'll be level 40...
 
How many 24hr endurance races have to be raced to go from 35-40?
 
Judging by all the people begging for the game save, there will be a few more.
 
Judging by all the people begging for the game save, there will be a few more.
Game saves would be a god send. My little girl switched the PS3 off 8hrs into the 9hr Tsukuba on Sunday.

About 5 in my case it would four since I have been driving other Endurance events.
Thanks.
 
A-Spec 40 and B-Spec 40 no more grinding for me, just last 24h race in A spec and BAM! Platinum
 
A-Spec 40 and B-Spec 40 no more grinding for me, just last 24h race in A spec and BAM! Platinum

Congratulations that is a great achievement. I don't think I will platinum this game since is useless to buy a wheel just for the Vettel Challenges. I silvered all the vettel challenges and been close to getting gold but I never do. Damn DS3.
 
Level 40 is so far away for me, I've golded everything possible in the game and I'm level 35 with just the two 24h races left to do. When I've done these I will be level 37 (?), but then.. :crazy:
 
I'll be at level 40 tomorrow when I come back from work using C-Spec Mode; C-Spec being Automatic A-Spec. I wonder if there is a thread about who has the platinum trophy yet....💡

Jerome
 
I'm impressed so far. It appears as though A-Spec 40 is a notable achievement, along with 100% license golds.
 
I'll be at level 40 tomorrow when I come back from work using C-Spec Mode; C-Spec being Automatic A-Spec. I wonder if there is a thread about who has the platinum trophy yet....💡

Jerome

There is, it is the " The Platinum Club" thread.

Oh and by the way, I'm not even halfway through 38, so very very far away from 40.
 
Back