How many B Spec drivers do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoLicious
  • 16 comments
  • 2,710 views

GinoLicious

(Banned)
Messages
344
I just created another one, not too sure why, but I guess out of boredom I wanted to train another driver. This time using different cars throughout the way then the previous. One thing I did notice though, I couldnt name the driver what I wanted.👎
 
5. Only 2 have any races under them. One of them only has around 5 races and already level 13
 
I'm sure this has been asked and answered but how many do you need for the endurance races?
 
I didnt know you needed more then one. I just got bored and say hey I want another one.
 
4 but i only use 2 of them getting them ready for later stages on level 16/17 in bspec now
 
I got 5, using 4 of them. They are currently running the 4hr Tsukuba race, 25mins left. :)

You need different # of drivers in different races.
 
4 here, don't really need anymore. Le Mans is a max of 3 and anything before that is a max of 4. Not sure about the last 24hr race though.
 
You need two of them in extreme b-spec. Right now im doing 30-lap suzuka race in super gt in b-spec and second driver is very useful since the first one gets drained after 8 laps.
ive got another two/three (cant remember) that i hardly ever use
 
I got 6, 3 are +30 and the are 3 are +28
 
6 here all level 26-29 you need 4 drivers to enter the endurance races. The other 2 are good to have as you have better options as to which drivers to use based on thier current readiness to race.
 
3.

But I haven't got round to using the third guy yet.
 
Have 3 at the moment.
 
I have 5 with the lowest level being 13. It becomes very easy to level drivers later on.
 
What does the arrow in the top right hand corner mean when your looking at the drivers i have one thats orange and pointed down and one thats green and going directly right
 
What does the arrow in the top right hand corner mean when your looking at the drivers i have one thats orange and pointed down and one thats green and going directly right

I'd like to know the answer to that question too!
 
Three right now. Using the FGT in the Dream Car Championship, I got the second and third B-Spec drivers from level 0 to 15. Will run it at least once more per driver before starting a fourth. Then off to B-Spec endurances.

👍
 
Back