How Many Cars Does DriveClub Have? Can You Get Them On PS-Store?

Canada
Canada
Legionaire88
I just got the Battlefront PS4 with Darth Vader on it yesterday, after I purchased it I opened the box in the store and traded in Battlefront since I would rather play it on PC. With the 40$ trade credit I got Killzone ShadowFall and Driveclub. I am trying to figure out how many cars Driveclub has.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driveclub#Post-release_updates

I heard it had 150 total but I am not so sure. Does anyone know how many cars it has? Including all the one from the Playstation store. Would I need to buy anything to get all the cars? Or are they all free? It says they are free on here, I hope they are still on the Store available for download.

Is the motorbike expansion free?

DC bikes isn't free, but it is very inexpensive.
That's debatable, the one KTM I've ridden on there is a lot of fun but £12 for 10 bikes is not cheap (especially since none of us really know how well it will be supported into the future).

The season pass for the cars on the other-hand is great value (even now the half price deal has handed).

That's debatable, the one KTM I've ridden on there is a lot of fun but £12 for 10 bikes is not cheap (especially since none of us really know how well it will be supported into the future).

The season pass for the cars on the other-hand is great value (even now the half price deal has handed).

the bikes are 14 (12 (Bikes Pack) + 2 (Free EBR Expansion Pack)) + another free KTM for everyone

Name me a DLC pack from another game of a similar size which is that inexpensive? I don't seem to recall any. £12 will buy you what, a short night out; or a DVD with a bottle of something to go with? Relatively, even with the twelve base bikes and tour it's very good value, as playing it will last you far more than that one short evening or the shorter two hours or so watching that DVD.

Okay, you'll have to like riding the bikes to make it worthwhile, but people can get the KTM unlock for free if they put the KTM mileage in and max out that accolade.

Back