How many cars have you bought in one spree?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyrellg
  • 16 comments
  • 1,387 views
Messages
107
Messages
tyrell8108
So im frustrated at the x2010 challenge so i decided to soothe my soul by purchasing some cars i wanted. I bought the Viper ACR, 599 GTO, Skyline GTR R34, Corvette Z06, Ford GT, SLR McLaren, and the McLaren F1. I bought Seven cars and spent about 2.5 million credits. So what is the most cars you purchased at one time?
 
Oh about 10 or 12 trying to get some mattes or chrome paint chips but it did'nt work....
 
I bought 30 mostly from the OCD.
 
Ive bought about 4
 
I bought well over 100 cars today. I started by creating my garage on mygranturismo.net and saw where I had some holes in my garage.
 
Last edited:
17 cars. Just to try to get a chrome paint! I failed.:indiff:
 
I hit the 20 million cap the other day. As I already had all of the 20 million dollar cars and hadn't got the penny-less trophy I figured I'd go on a mega 'premium' shopping spree... it took about two hours to spend it all.

I don't recall the order, but if memory serves I bought the following:
- GT by Citroën Road Car
- Ferrari SP1 '08
- Ferrari Enzo
- Takata Dome NSX
- RayBrig NSX
- Epson NSX
- Bandai SC430
- Eneos SC430
- WoodOne Advan Clarion GT-R
- Calsonic IMPUL GT-R
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce
- CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car
- HKS CT230R
- Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Acura NSX RM
- High End Performance G37
- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R
- Audi R8 FSI quattro '09
- Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
- Ford GT '06
- Lotus Elise 111R RM
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX GSR RM
- Jaguar XK Coupe
- Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR

So... about 26 in total. Most of which had the majority of upgrades & tires purchased as well.

It was almost a chore... all that buyin'.
 
Try not to buy more than one! I wouldn't drive them if I buy 5 at once...
 
I bought all in one sitting
BMW M3 '04 (UCD)
M3 GTR Race Car (OCD)
Audi TT-r Touring car (OCD)
Audi RS6
Audi R8 V8 and V10
Lexus SC430 Petronas
Audi HPA TT
Ferrari F430
Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari F40
Mclaren MP4-12C
Ford GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
Lamborghini LP670-4 SV
Maserati Gran Turismo
TVR RM (beauty of a car)
Lancer RM
Subaru Impreza RM
Subaru Impreza STi (Hatch and Saloon)
Mitsubishi Lancer Tommi Makaninen
Ford Mustang Trans Cammer
Ford Mustang '70 (tried to make it faster than the fully modded Cammer.... No, didnt work)
Lexus LFA (2, one to play with, one to keep stock)
Lexus IS350 Super GT
Lexus IS-F RM
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (Both colours, i already had them, but i need 2 to sit and look pretty)
Shelby Cobra
Suzuki GSX/R-4 (UCD) (painted Ferrari Rosso Corsa) (Rear Wing added)
Aston Martin DB9 x3 (One to make into a racer, one a Higher-end road, one stock)
BMW M5 x3
Ferrari F2007

I had the 20 mil in my bank, and each of my bobs had roughly 10 mil.
 
I had about 17 million and bought around 10 cars. Around half of them racecars, one of them the R8 LMP. I fully modded all of them.
 
I bought 3 in one go,but they weren`t expensive. I`m looking for a GT350 and keep cycling the first 5 licenses but man thats a time consuming pain in the butt only to see other cars reappear in the UCD but not the one i`m after time and time again!
 
At least 30 (probably closer to 50 but I didn't count Karts)...

I bought an LFA in every color in one run and there's 30 of them.
 
Must have been well over a 100, when I was going for the 1000 car trophy.

Too much credits + too much time = trophy 👍
 
Back