Votes: 9 28.1%
  • 50 or more, but not all cars before 2001

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • All cars before 2001

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Netherlands
Netherlands
So I have been thinking a bit about Brighton Antiques. How many cars will be in there. There is a Skyline GTR, which is also available in the second hand dealership. So is BA simply the dealership for older cars, where you can buy all of them?
So how many cars do you think will be available in BA?

I'm expecting all special cars to be for sale there, mainly old race cars and the Pebble Beach Award winners

So I have been thinking a bit about Brighton Antiques. How many cars will be in there. There is a Skyline GTR, which is also available in the second hand dealership. So is BA simply the dealership for older cars, where you can buy all of them?
So how many cars do you think will be available in BA?
I could be wrong but Brighton Antique could have better quality version of the vintage cars or the opposite, really unsure.

Edit reason: added some clarification.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but Brighton Antique could have better quality version of the vintage cars or the opposite, really unsure.

Edit reason: added some clarification.
I would assume that the most expensive cars are only available in BA, such as the GTO and SWB. Lesser but still classic cars such as the Skyline GTR could be available high quality in BA and in rougher condition and higher mileage in the second hand shop.

I think it’ll break down like this:
Brighton Antiques - A handful of iconic cars like the DB5, Miura etc, which are only available from here.
Brand Central - New cars (I.e. 0 miles) from 2001 and later as per the GT website.
UCD - All cars not included in Brighton Antiques (including all cars from 2001 onwards that you could get brand new in Brand Central, but have some miles on them so are a bit cheaper - unless it’s a classic like the Cr.189,400 R34!)

The Testarossa, E30 and CSL are seen in the UCD. Those are pretty historic cars. Guess we'll see the criteria in the car list or release day.

Latest Posts

Back