HOW MANY CARS IN THE GAME?

• Thread starter smitty33
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
latics33
Having completed as much of the game as I was capable of (79%), I'm rubbish in karts and Nascar. I then set myself the goal of owning every car in the game.
4 months later I have just bought my 1000th car. These include 15th anniversary cars and vision gt cars.
Can anyone tell me exactly how many more I need to buy. Thank you in advance for your replies.

there are around 1200 cars in the game , but you could just search it on google , there's no need to create a new thread IMO.
I did try to google for the answer to my question but there doesn't seem to be any answers after DEC 2013 when the game was launched.

I did try to google for the answer to my question but there doesn't seem to be any answers after DEC 2013 when the game was launched.
The current master list that we use for GTPEDIA runs to 1,258 cars - but this includes the Lunar Rover which you are not able to buy.

Having completed as much of the game as I was capable of (79%), I'm rubbish in karts and Nascar. I then set myself the goal of owning every car in the game.
4 months later I have just bought my 1000th car. These include 15th anniversary cars and vision gt cars.
Can anyone tell me exactly how many more I need to buy. Thank you in advance for your replies.
There 1200 cars + the VGT's + the 15th anniversary cars.

The current master list that we use for GTPEDIA runs to 1,258 cars - but this includes the Lunar Rover which you are not able to buy.

............My stats say I got 1234 cars, including VGTs released so far - what am I missing here? I don't have A.E. cars - is that the reason, I wonder.
And yeah, I bought all the cars that's in dealerships....

............My stats say I got 1234 cars, including VGTs released so far - what am I missing here? I don't have A.E. cars - is that the reason, I wonder.
If you have one of everything in that number you have everything.

1,234 cars +25 15AE would be 1,259 cars. I'd imagine that you've also got a BMW M4 Frozen Black Metallic in there too, but since that's not available in the game any more it's not on the master list.

If you have one of everything in that number you have everything.

1,234 cars +25 15AE would be 1,259 cars. I'd imagine that you've also got a BMW M4 Frozen Black Metallic in there too, but since that's not available in the game any more it's not on the master list.
......Okay, cool. Thanks.

Tell me , how much did you have to spend to buy EVERY car? I did see it quoted somewhere that it was near 500 Million credits

Tell me , how much did you have to spend to buy EVERY car? I did see it quoted somewhere that it was near 500 Million credits
..........Currently, my stats are 550 mil, there about. You know what "they" say: "Sir, if you had to ask.....":boggled:

Back