How many colors does the Honda NSX-R LM Road Car come in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cowboys965
  • 16 comments
  • 3,054 views
Messages
7,517
United States
Connecticut
Messages
Cowboys965
Been wondering because I've got a trade for one but he says it's dark blue, if its not what are the the names of the original colors?
 
I've only ever seen this once, in red, and I bought it.

Haven't checked, but maybe this thrread will help.
 
3 not sure which apart from red and White
 
I have a silver and a black one.
 
The NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car comes in 3 different colors:

  • Championship White
  • Starlight Black Pearl
  • Vogue Silver Metallic
 
Championship white? Then I shall paint it in it's original color. :D
 
I've got 2.champ white and red whem it twice appear in my ucd only.Never seen the silver one though.
 
Lol I made this thread a while ago and got my answer and I see it on current threads O.O thx though
 
Mine is Gold Chrome. I don't think that's its original color, but i dont care, GOLD CHROME!
 
Karma Cowboy
Honda NSXR LM Road Car is so cool! Until you drivce the Furai:)

Sadly I traded my Furai before I found out of it's performance :(
 
I'm ready to pounce for the NSX-LM road car when I spot it in the ucd :cool:
 
RacerPaul
I'm ready to pounce for the NSX-LM road car when I spot it in the ucd :cool:

Very useful for time trial seasonal events like Indy
 
And it corners like a dream :)
 
Sadly I traded my Furai before I found out of it's performance :(

I'm sorry but...:banghead:

Buy it next go round...It's the poor mans Supercar!...:)
 
Rit
I'm sorry but...:banghead:

Buy it next go round...It's the poor mans Supercar!...:)

What do you mean? If I see it I'll buy it :D
 
Back