How many events ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DingoDile
  • 11 comments
  • 1,150 views
Messages
563
Hi Friends !
I played GT5 for hours & its outstanding ! from great gameplay to nice graphics & ... . but Im worry about only one thing !
Is there only 45 events in A-Spec ? :sick:
& another question. how can I turn off car sound & only listen to music ?!
 
Last edited:
To start with there are 5 "tiers" each with 9 "events", which does indeed give 45 events in total, however, you do unlock a further "tier" which are endurance races, but I am not 100% sure how many events are in the endurance tier.
 
Thanks !
can I turn off car sound ? I dont find an option for it !
 
you've got so much more then just A-spec though. the special races are a blast and there are plenty of em. Licenses are fun too and lets not forget about B-spec :)
 
I realy LOVE Special Mode & License Mode ! but I think only 45 (or 50) events for a GT with 1000 cars aren`t enough !
 
Yes I am very shocked about this. GT4 had hundreds of events when you include the manufacturer races. I just don't understand why the game is so short in comparison. You will finish all the events in a much shorter time frame.

Also alot of events only have 1 or 2 races which is pretty dire, again compared with GT4. I fail to understand why for instance you have a mini event with just one race track!
 
Yes I am very shocked about this. GT4 had hundreds of events when you include the manufacturer races. I just don't understand why the game is so short in comparison. You will finish all the events in a much shorter time frame.

Also alot of events only have 1 or 2 races which is pretty dire, again compared with GT4. I fail to understand why for instance you have a mini event with just one race track!
They had +1000 cars from lots of manufacturers & about 30 tracks and could make lots of events ! :guilty:
How can we collect 1000 cars ? there are 45 events & 45 prize cars. if there will be even another 30 prize cars in other sections , about 900 cars are remaining !!! how much money do we need for buying them ?! (& tuning other cars)
 
maybe they will release more race series in the future as DLC?

wouldnt really be hard for them and would please the punters.
 
maybe they will release more race series in the future as DLC?

wouldnt really be hard for them and would please the punters.
Yeah I think its the easiest thing that PD can do ! all cars & tracks are in the disc & they should only make events ! maybe with a less than 100mb DLC they can make GT5 2X bigger !
 
Music and sound are controlled under the Options menu.

45 events but most events have multiple races and anyway I think most people will play online in real events so the game events will become redundant.
 
Back