G GT5 King Messages 37 Messages Dadd_88 Dec 9, 2010 #1 Has anyone got a spreadsheet or similar which has how many EXP you need to level up for each level. I was hoping to work out from this how long it would take to get to level 30 and get the X1. Cheers.
Has anyone got a spreadsheet or similar which has how many EXP you need to level up for each level. I was hoping to work out from this how long it would take to get to level 30 and get the X1. Cheers.
Owen.C93 Messages 3,241 England Dec 9, 2010 #2 Right here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137162
G GT5 King Messages 37 Messages Dadd_88 Dec 9, 2010 #3 Thanks Owen, sorry for posting up a topic that's already been covered. I didn't see it when searching. Mods feel free to close/delete.
Thanks Owen, sorry for posting up a topic that's already been covered. I didn't see it when searching. Mods feel free to close/delete.