How many glitches, bugs and surprises have you noticed in GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparkz_360
  • 6 comments
  • 1,091 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
706
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Sparks_360
One bug i came across in goodwood festival, with the Alpine 1600s, when your about to start the race, there's obviously a cinematic showing different angles before you start but, the race started during the cinematic and this was the first event of goodwood anyone noticed this?

Another one is the nose stand, everyone is talking about this but i mainly noticed this on one track which was monaco and this was a carrer race event "Italian Festival" i was in a Lancia Delta and i was behind a Alfa romeo 147 GTA FF car if your wondering, basically when you go through the first corner and you come up the hill and it brakes and done a nose stand i was pretty shocked when i saw this, this never happened on gt5, but wen i saw this i thought the AI was improved not suicidal!

Sometimes when you start a race you would here the music but not the sound of your car, ive come across this a few times, like when update 1.02 came in and the new red bull cars came in i done the x2014 junior championship in one race i couldnt here the sound of my car but i could here the ai's im pretty sure this is a bug that will be fixed well it has to be anyway who wants to drive a car with no sound? Your better off driving a prius if thats the case.
 
I had my car take off on the 5-1 event at goodwood one time and got a 2 second jump on gold but then over cooked a corner and ran off the track.

One surprise is that when I set my TCS to 0 and then got in another car TCS was at 5 but when I got back in the other car it was 0 again. Seems that maybe the TCS setting is being remembered for each car and if so that is really cool as I like using some TCS on the LMP cars and some other high powered RWD but don't want it on FF AWD and lower power RWD cars
 
I had my car take off on the 5-1 event at goodwood one time and got a 2 second jump on gold but then over cooked a corner and ran off the track.

One surprise is that when I set my TCS to 0 and then got in another car TCS was at 5 but when I got back in the other car it was 0 again. Seems that maybe the TCS setting is being remembered for each car and if so that is really cool as I like using some TCS on the LMP cars and some other high powered RWD but don't want it on FF AWD and lower power RWD cars

Yh once you set TCS to 0 on a certain car it will never go back to 5 it stays at 0
 
The Goodwood and sounds bug also happened to me.
Another bug, when I finished a race at Silverstone Stowe circuit, the race didn't stop to me, the AI cars slowed down and I could continue driving among them on the track.
 
Main issues:

- Some cars have unreal physics (e.g. wrong top speed)
- Sounds
- Black shadows covering dashboard dials depending on the position on the track (unwatchable)
- Clutch

If they could fix these first and then continue adding more content, that would be great.
 
One bug i came across in goodwood festival, with the Alpine 1600s, when your about to start the race, there's obviously a cinematic showing different angles before you start but, the race started during the cinematic and this was the first event of goodwood anyone noticed this?

Another one is the nose stand, everyone is talking about this but i mainly noticed this on one track which was monaco and this was a carrer race event "Italian Festival" i was in a Lancia Delta and i was behind a Alfa romeo 147 GTA FF car if your wondering, basically when you go through the first corner and you come up the hill and it brakes and done a nose stand i was pretty shocked when i saw this, this never happened on gt5, but wen i saw this i thought the AI was improved not suicidal!

Sometimes when you start a race you would here the music but not the sound of your car, ive come across this a few times, like when update 1.02 came in and the new red bull cars came in i done the x2014 junior championship in one race i couldnt here the sound of my car but i could here the ai's im pretty sure this is a bug that will be fixed well it has to be anyway who wants to drive a car with no sound? Your better off driving a prius if thats the case.

All three of these have happened to me so far. I had to restart my save file twice as my PS3 died, so I got the Goodwood bug twice now with the Alpine. This most recent time I drove for a good 3-4 seconds in the replay view before it took me to the car view. The first time it was only for a second or so under acceleration.

The no-sound engine bug happened to me three times today, first I've heard it although I've only been able to play the game for a total of 4 days now (2 before and 2 after PS3 bricking). First it was the Shelby GT350 in a historic car race at Laguna and then the Countach LP400 twice in a row in two events in a classic supercar race on Rome and Grand Valley, I think, or Tokyo R246.

Also just saw the stoppie thing for the first time on R246 as a car did one before the right hander at the end of the straight, S, straight section around the middle of the circuit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back