How many hours do you have played in Forza Horizon 4?

Forza Horizon 4 25_08_2019 20_53_04.png

I'd be interested to get her confirmation on that, haha.

Ha, I promise she's happy.

Honestly though, my Xbone has this issue where it will turn on automatically, and I am pretty sure that since FH3 is usually in the system that the time is way off because of that.

Upgrade everything but the engine and it's unbeatable in D class road races against the AI.

And I don't know why it says the F40C is my favourite car, I think it's one of my least favourites.
Same goes with my game claiming the Volvo is my favorite. It should actually be the LEGO Senna :)

7A461C88-63ED-4C74-A168-8FB7B79F727F.jpeg
F09C34C0-D9A4-4602-8271-D5ACE12CC799.jpeg

110 manufactures found for the last one. I work on weekdays from 3 pm to 11pm so I usually play for a few hours after work.

DSC_0001.JPG

The 599XX E is my car to go for seasonal stunts, speed.. So it make sense the game think it's my favorite car, I guess.

Those are some impressive stats! 430+ h spent in Horizon Live!! 900 Forzathon events!!! 55000+ Forzathon points!!!! lol you really have no life... JK.

Haha, yeah I used to do those forzathon events nonstop then eventually thought to myself "what am i even doing". Those points at least helped me to buy expensive cars to sell for a lot at the auction house.

I Must of left my game on overnight when I had a Jeep Trackhawk because it is not my favourite car lol.
IMG_20190829_201940.jpg

This favourite car thing is total shenanigans. I'm sure it worked in previous games.

This favourite car thing is total shenanigans. I'm sure it worked in previous games.

It was messed up in FH3 as well. For some reason mileage doesn't measure right in Horizon games as I have several cars that I've only driven a couple times that have a ridiculous amount of miles on them. The fact the Motorsport side doesn't have this issue makes me think T10 hasn't calibrated the "distance" stats to work properly with a scaled map.

0914190129.jpg
0914190129a.jpg

Not surprising to me. Hell, I have over 25 hours recorded just for being in first place. Perhaps most surprising is that I still haven't booted the M6 off the favorite roster. It was my skillpoints whore, but I don't use it much anymore. Most successful is definitely my CTS-V Rally Car.

Attachments

• 0914190130.jpg
    0914190130.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12
mjkUhdg.png

Believe it or not, I somehow managed to rack up that many hours while working full time and being a full time student. :boggled:

I dunno why the Corsa is my favorite car since I've barely used it.

Back