How many laps before pit needed @ Daytona?

  • Thread starter Thread starter coyote_green
  • 4 comments
  • 10,410 views
Messages
20
Messages
coyote_green
I ran 20 laps and 25 laps on Daytona tonight and I wasn't even close to needing a pit. Anyone know what an "average" amount of laps would be to require a pitstop? How about Indy? Speedways, not the road course.......

Joe
 
Depends on what type of compound (tyres) are you using.
 
You only get worn tyre in endurances, same to the fuel
 
Depends on what type of compound (tyres) are you using.
Nope.
Pitting usually starts @ 25 laps.
How many laps you get, depends on your setup.
I take as much down force off as possible,run the tallest gearing,
and stiffen the suspension. If I don't push hard, I can get 30 laps
with my 908, using soft slicks.
The rest of the field is on hard.
The game has a tire glitch.
 
Back