How many laps in championships weekends in career mode? Tatuus

• Thread starter MarcoM
  • 7 comments
Netherlands
The Netherlands
MarcoM1972
In career mode, I am at the Tatuus championship with race weekends.

Is there a way to see how many laps a race is? The first two were 20. So I guess they are all 20. But it would be nice to know the number of laps so I can fuel the car with enough fuel.

Last night I did the Mugello race. I presumed it was 20 again. So I was to heavy on fuel. Restarted, qualify, and becamse 2nd on medium difficulty. Pretty hard if you ask me. The number 1 was miles ahead. Some good fights with numbers 3 and 4 though.

Last night I did the Mugello race. I presumed it was 20 again. So I was to heavy on fuel. Restarted, qualify, and becamse 2nd on medium difficulty. Pretty hard if you ask me. The number 1 was miles ahead. Some good fights with numbers 3 and 4 though.

For what's it's worth, fuel weight doesn't matter a whole lot in the race. An extra five laps of fuel is only going to cost you a couple tenths, those tenths matter in qualifying but in the race it's not much of an issue because you're rarely doing balls out laps like in qualifying, plus you have the slipstream and traffic. Personally, I don't really care for how the car usually feels when it's really light on fuel with worn out tires. It can get really sketchy the last couple laps which can cause you to lose those few tenths you might have made up earlier in the race. I typically put 4-5 laps extra of fuel in so it stays fairly stable in the late stages of a run.

Last edited:
yeah but since the game does not tell me how many laps a race it, that can be annoying.

Still think it's the best thing with pants on.

yeah but since the game does not tell me how many laps a race it, that can be annoying.

Still think it's the best thing with pants on.

Is it not possible to jump in the race, see how many laps there are, then just restart the race and put the correct fuel load in? Or does it consider that a DNF in career mode?

Finished the 15 lap race in Nurburgring GP strecke. Qualified 5th. Went up to 2nd position pretty fast. Then in lap 10 I pushed the chicane too much. 5th place and and hard time finishing in 4th. Might not sound great, but the experience sure is.

Back