How many miles are on your Group B/Grinding car?

• Thread starter 787B GT4
  • 22 comments
United States
Orange Park, FL
Reiko_Nagase_R4
How many miles have you guys accumulated on the car you use to grind with? If you bought it with miles already on it then how many miles have you added to it since you bought it? Just hit 2030 miles in my 86 Group B Rally car that I use to grind Sardegna Windmills.

Attachments

• 17fe85cc82c42-9979121cb6e4e4756ae1ba8ee65b1df5bfd9ad58-940_message_422110928664081_1648870815094.jpg
    17fe85cc82c42-9979121cb6e4e4756ae1ba8ee65b1df5bfd9ad58-940_message_422110928664081_1648870815094.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 12
I have some 1600 miles on my most used car, the Tom's Supra. I use it for the Gr3 championship, which I find the most pleasant way to earn some credits.
Very nice! I enjoy that car myself, fun to drive.

I have some 1600 miles on my most used car, the Tom's Supra. I use it for the Gr3 championship, which I find the most pleasant way to earn some credits.
Gr3 is my favorite GT Sport class currently. I would really like to see Gr2 or Gr1 but not sure how likely it is.

That’s my main grinding car for the GT World Championship, which I enjoy the most (991 RSR with 6.6k KMs)

I also have a group B focus with 1.2k KMs, unfortunately I started enjoying rallying two days before It got nerved.

And besides that I’ve got an tomahawk S with 2.4k KMs for the American clubman Daytona grind.

Attachments

• 364433DD-0C3C-480D-AF44-CC919D162433.jpeg
    364433DD-0C3C-480D-AF44-CC919D162433.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
f150 raptor is about 600 miles, all from Daytona loop

Camaro 1LE about 700 miles, from Daytona/special stage/inter mountain

I suspect the pikes peak Audi has the more, but once they halved the payout I have not done a single rally race. Almost lost my mind grinding the ranch in that car

I don't know if that's impressive or crazy.

I haven't grinded anything, kind of kills any joy in the game. My highest mileage/most used car is either the Swift Gr4 at about 400 miles or the Skyline R32 at around the same.
Don't do anything you don't enjoy. Look at my post history.

My grinding Tomahawk S has over 50.000km.
For reference, 50.000 km (kilometers) = 50.000.000m (meters) = 50.000.000.000 mm (milimeters) just to help out our imperial user friends.

Last edited:
4,135 kms on my Gr.B Ford Focus. Wasn’t expecting ever driving any Gr.B car past a thousand but hey, here we are.

I'm over 1k miles on my Gr.B Mustang. But I also have all the Gr.B cars and rotate them fairly frequently cause it makes the grind less mind numbing. But I still find the Mustang the easiest to go for hot laps with so I drive it the most. My Hyundai and GTR also have decent milages but I don't remember it off the top of my head. Also been into driving the Lancer recently. Focus can pull a decent lap as well. The others I don't care for. The one that makes me the saddest is the WRX, I just can't get decent times with it, too much lateral movement.

I'm over 1k miles on my Gr.B Mustang. But I also have all the Gr.B cars and rotate them fairly frequently cause it makes the grind less mind numbing. But I still find the Mustang the easiest to go for hot laps with so I drive it the most. My Hyundai and GTR also have decent milages but I don't remember it off the top of my head. Also been into driving the Lancer recently. Focus can pull a decent lap as well. The others I don't care for. The one that makes me the saddest is the WRX, I just can't get decent times with it, too much lateral movement.
I haven't tried many besides the Focus, Quattro and 86 that I took a liking to. The 86 to me is the easiest to drive because it will pendulum very nice, maintain revs with wheelspin in high gear and has more or less perfect gearing for Sardegna Windmills imo. I've set a mid 1:11 in a race before with it fully tuned to 788 HP.

The Focus won't weight transfer enough for my liking and the Audi understeers too much for me but in all fairness I haven't tried tuning them. Maybe I will eventually but the 86 handled the best out of the box for me in terms of all the ones I've tried so far.

I haven't tried many besides the Focus, Quattro and 86 that I took a liking to. The 86 to me is the easiest to drive because it will pendulum very nice, maintain revs with wheelspin in high gear and has more or less perfect gearing for Sardegna Windmills imo. I've set a mid 1:11 in a race before with it fully tuned to 788 HP.

The Focus won't weight transfer enough for my liking and the Audi understeers too much for me but in all fairness I haven't tried tuning them. Maybe I will eventually but the 86 handled the best out of the box for me in terms of all the ones I've tried so far.
Have you tried the Hyundai?

Less than 1000 for both my Quattro and my Focus Gr.B.

When I grind, I usually do the Dirt Champions events, but I like to do other stuff. World GT championship is my favorite. I tend to use different stuff for it: Gr.3s, detuned Gr.2s, even a detuned Chaparral 2J. Nothing in my garage has eclipsed 1000 miles yet

Back