How Many Miles On Your 10 Million+ Car?

• Thread starter iCyCo
  • 14 comments
Barbados
Barbados
iCyCo
GT5: The Ultimate
With all the talk surrounding micro transactions and grinding to acquire these cars, its got me wondering.

For the people that grind to buy these 10 million+ cars, how many miles do you have on them?
Or for the photographers, did you grind for one just to take pictures, and was it satisfying after you'd had your shots?

I was gifted the 20M Jaguar from the Daily Workout and have only driven it a handful of times. Just curious to see the ratio of grinding miles to actual miles driven in acquired car.

I did 3 months of lobby racing as well as completing career mode plus selling 2 or 3 GrX's I'd never driven to buy the 15 million credit Shelby Cobra. About an hour's worth of driving on it so far as it's rare to get a balanced GrX race. Bugger.

I'll be adding to the mileage whenever I get the chance though. It's a great car to drive.

My Ferrari 330p4 , Jaguars XJ13, Ford mk IV, all ~ 2000 miles each one... and none of them is a gift car

IR

That's a lot of miles, my 2 most driven cars don't even total 2000 miles. Where is this mileage accumulated, Le Mans grinding or other?

I did 3 months of lobby racing as well as completing career mode plus selling 2 or 3 GrX's I'd never driven to buy the 15 million credit Shelby Cobra. About an hour's worth of driving on it so far as it's rare to get a balanced GrX race. Bugger.

I'll be adding to the mileage whenever I get the chance though. It's a great car to drive.

Was going to mention that fact too in OP, not having much places to use the GR.X cars

I knew there was no way to balance GrX but after racking a lot of miles up in the Shelby in GT6, it was one of those 'must have' cars.

Kinda indifferent to the 20 million credit cars so I'm not stressing to get one.

That's a lot of miles, my 2 most driven cars don't even total 2000 miles. Where is this mileage accumulated, Le Mans grinding or other?

Le Mans grinding (and some of the other two races , monza & S_Croix) but These aren't the most driven cars of my GT Garage.... every cars made more than the credits I spent for them..

IR

Little off topic but I'm in a pickle ATM... New Ferrari just come out is 12 and a half million and the Shelby Daytona is 15, I have enough for either... Which is the better choice? Daytona looks much more fun to drive on paper and I personally don't care if it's group X... But at the same time I don't know how the new Ferrari is going to be..

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190328201816.jpg

The Jag XJ13 (Bought, BMB grind - mostly using Cobra at N600) today has 4,730 Km (2,940 miles). It is first when I list cars by distance driven.
The Ferrari 330 P4 (Bought, used the Jag to grind at La Sarthe) - 2,043 Km (1,270 miles). It is third when I list cars by distance driven.

Second by distance driven (which was a surprise!) was the Mercedes VGT - I believe I did a lot of grinding with that at the big oval VGT race!!

The high mileage on the two 20M cars is because I just love driving the Nostalgia races in those cars! They're not too long, make good money and are just plain fun. EDIT - just added screenshot, looking at your cars by distance driven can be a bit of an eye opener!

Last edited:
I've got a little over 17,000 kms on 9 of the 10 "expensive" cars i own.
The 2 330's and 1 250 GTO 1962 i have were gifts ,the other 7 i earned.
And i might add the new 250 GTO 1961 is an absolute dream to drive ,might just be the best handling car i've driven yet.:cheers:

Ferrari 250 GTO '62 - 332.4km, 7 races and 4 wins.
Jaguar XJ13 '66 - 128.8km, 4 races and 3 wins.

Majority of the races were from the Nostalgic 1979 event. Might be saving up for a 330 P4 before eventually swearing off buying any further high rollers...

I have over 5000 km in my 330 P4, and you probably know where i accumulated most of this mileage :lol:

The mileage on my XJ13 is just above 200 miles (Already pass that in my SF19), personally preferred the 330 P4 back in the GT6 days. Would most likely had driven it more, would probably too have done more than the 2 or 3 times I did the nostalgia event. :)

Guessing the Alfa is DOA, loved that car in GT6 but seems relegated to accumulate digital dust in your garage as they aren't viable races for it. Would still love to own one, would time trial the heck out of it.

Back