How many miles on your FGT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FosterG
  • 19 comments
  • 1,142 views
Messages
3,626
Messages
misteruno1
The FGT is a workhorse for a lot of us, takes care of all the dirty work when you need a win and don't want to fool around. To this point , I have 12,113 miles on mine, just picked up a nice green and yellow one with 3800 miles on it. How many miles on yours?
 
Do these things eventually "break"? 6k mi.
 
Last edited:
Please excuse my ignorance as I'm a noob, but what is a FGT.
I'm taking that it is a car? Ferrari

Thanks in advance.
 
Thanks for that, can I buy it or do you have to win it..??.

Its in the online dealership, you have to be level 24 and have approx 4 mil credits.

Pretty fun, fictitious car.
 
Its in the online dealership, you have to be level 24 and have approx 4 mil credits.

Pretty fun, fictitious car.

thanks for the help m8.....
 
I have about 6kmiles on mine. 3k or so when I bought it, didn't put too many miles on it.
 
One has around 2.5k Miles other has only about 800 miles.
 
Which one is faster around the track btw? FGT or Ferrari F1?
 
My FGT has about 55,000km (34,000 miles). My bob uses it in the Le Mans 24h.
 
I got one with just over 5000 miles and another with just over 3000. I should probably look at buying another one soon. That purple one in the Online dealership looks pretty cool. I think it said something like only 7 miles on it! Just might perk my interest.
 
mines has around 4,000 miles, bought it yesterday from the UCD
 
Over 53,000 miles on the first one. bob used it to get to level 40.
 
An engine needs a rebuild after approximately (in my exp) 10000 km or so.

And even if you dont rebuild it it just goes back to the power it had before being "broken in"

so my x1 is sitting at 1475 or so?
 
Around 40k miles.... and the same on one of my X1's too.
 
22k and the HP is dropping after every race - think this is about the amount of miles that neccessitates the engine rebuild.
 
I have one with 20,000 miles. I am 35 B spec, prob start the 24hrs monday with it.
 
Back