How many of you are in the "I'll buy it, if it's ported" position?

What is your position, regarding the purchasing of GT7?

• I'm on PC and would only buy it if/when it becomes available there.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I'm already on console/would buy a console just for the game.

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Regarding GT7, I find it will probably be a solid title, but not worth its price, plus that of an entire game-system, just to play it. However, should Sony continue the trend, and GT7 eventually makes its way to PC, I will be willing to give it a shot. Should it not come to PC, that's fine as well.

While likely a minority, are there any others who feel the same way? Would you rather wait and see if the game arrives on PC, later, then grab it, possibly with a bunch of updates and DLCs already included?

Comment your thoughts below.

EDIT: Decided to add a poll, to have some numbers and an idea of the landscape.

Last edited:
Should be always PS exclusive in my opinion. The story began there and end there one day.
When Horizon, MLB The Show, and now Uncharted are being ported to other platforms, and especially PC in two of these cases, this is an absolutely laughable excuse.

But then again, I seriously doubt GT will get ported off to PC, only because Kaz is someone who hates having his games being upstaged, whether it be by internal competition, or by possibly being on another platform that isn't a Playstation one. But when the day comes, Kaz won't have any choice. What Sony wants, Sony gets. And if they see the benefits of GT on PC, then they'll take it, and there's not a damn thing he can do. Then again, it might make some of the actual changes to the GT series transpire if he's getting pecked at by PC players who see the game for what it is, outside of graphical fidelity.

snip only because Kaz is someone who hates having his games being upstaged, whether it be by internal competition, or by possibly being on another platform that isn't a Playstation one.
I presume you have a source for this, or is this just another one of your totally unfounded backhanders at Kaz. I suspect the later.

I don't have a PS5 and I have no intentions of buying one either since I would hardly use it. I gave my PS4 away too so I'm consoleless save for my Switch. My hope is that Sony does port it to the PC, or at the very least allows some sort of streaming service that will allow me to play GT7. As much as I want to play the game when it comes out, dropping however much a PS5 costs ($499 maybe?) plus $70 on GT7 doesn't seem like a good use of money, especially when I have a really nice gaming PC.

It seems like it would make sense for Sony to port it to the PC too. It takes a long time for a company to recoup its investment in consoles and really they make their money with the games, so by expanding the market of people who could potentially buy the game, they could make more money in the end.

Back