How many people will..........?

• Thread starter Tallman
  • 1 comments
How mant people will trade GT4 in if there is no chance of Hybridding? I am on the edge of doing it myself because I have 100% of the game beat, driven and have almost every car and mastered every track. So the game just sits there in my video game rack, I can hear the cars in my garage screaming to be modded, but I cant help them. :irked:

I sure understand your frustration Tallman, frankly the engines if anything, need changing in alot of the cars, cause much of them are wrong and sound awful ...
I certainly miss the hybrid ability, but I'm gonna be patient, interestingly enough, I havent really played much of the game at all ...

I have been anticipating a hybrid program release but so far, nothing much ..
As stated in the other post, it seems MK isnt planning on doing one, it was said that the save for this game is encrypted and thats why he wasnt going to do it, but he did the one for GT3 out of the kindness of his heart, I mean to put all that time, talent and effort into something that I dont think he even used himself, I remember reading posts of where he asked people to send him saves so he could try to figure out the code and write his program so ..

GH at the Saga was trying to find a programmer willing to take on the project for even an agreed upon cost but so far thats not going well either ...

I won't get rid of the game, its a part of a great series that eventhough has faults of its own, gets better and better in my opinion ^_^

Back