How many people would like to transfer from GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hardrocky
  • 8 comments
  • 1,212 views
Messages
51
Messages
Hardrocky
I busted my butt for months on end to get all the cars and money I earned in GT4. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to transfer at least some of your cars and cash? Same goes for Prologue...I paid half price for 1/60th of a game. I should at least be able to keep my cars and cash.
 
Call me crazy but I was under the impression that, when Prologue came out, the cars and credits would be transferrable. I thought I read that somewhere. That's lame that they aren't.
 
I'd like to transfer something from GT4, but I see a problem. For those who played GT4 on a PS2 and used a PS2 memory card, how would the data be transferred to a PS3?

If there's already a device which allows PS2 memory cards to be plugged into a PS3, then ignore the above. :O Except the bit where I'd like to transfer, of course. ;)
 
No. Want GT4 stuff, go play GT4. But I do what them to transfer features they idiotically ditched in GT5 (car testing).
 
Unfortunately it would make the game REALLY short if you did that.
 
Really short? Oh, so you aren't going to play ever again if you get 100%. So this game has no replay value at all? I guess they should remove the arcade mode and online play from your copy. This isn't a FPS, there is no "end".
GT5 is NOT really a brand new game, really just an update. Why shouldn't you be able to "continue"? Heck, some cars and tracks are exactly the same! Seems like your cars and or money should be easy to transfer. Imagine if F1 and NASCAR teams started every year with 20k and had to get by on their winnings, right I can see that.
Yes, there is an adapter. I have played GT4 on my PS3 and transfered my game save to the hard drive.
 
Call me crazy but I was under the impression that, when Prologue came out, the cars and credits would be transferrable. I thought I read that somewhere. That's lame that they aren't.

Its listed on the official Gran Turismo website still.
 
Call me crazy but I was under the impression that, when Prologue came out, the cars and credits would be transferrable. I thought I read that somewhere. That's lame that they aren't.

^ this yes, gt4 no.

kaz said in his tweets tho that this would be fixed aka we could import our money and cars from prolugue.
 
Back