How many race cars can be painted?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tomo 427-MS
  • 10 comments
  • 1,133 views

Tomo 427-MS

427 Motorsports
Premium
Messages
605
Ireland
Armagh
Messages
Shelby 427 1965
I know the Camaro LM can, what others can?
Thanks,
Tomo
 
Hehe I see others are catching on to this, my matte pink Camaro has been doing the rounds lately.
 
I think the Camaro LM is the only one. Mine is running in Matte Black at the moment.
 
Only a few. :(

Haven't tried so many though, maybe I should try with all tonight so I know. :D
 
Does the Lexus IS F Racing Concept count as a racer? It can race in the DTM Championship in the game.
 
The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car can be painted, I saw a gold chrome one online a wile back :yuck:
 
10
The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car can be painted, I saw a gold chrome one online a wile back :yuck:

Yep. Mine's Saffron Yellow.
 
Last edited:
Gt by citroen rAce car can be. I thought "hmm crazy car,,,needs a cool colour"

So its 'sassy grass green' and looks awesome XD
 
RM cars can be painted also :)
 
I know I already posted one. But the Alfa Romeo TZ2 Zagato from 1965 can also be painted...
 
Back