Tomo 427-MS 427 Motorsports Premium Messages 605 Armagh Messages Shelby 427 1965 Jun 12, 2011 #1 I know the Camaro LM can, what others can? Thanks, Tomo
Mysterious R (Banned) Messages 447 Messages SFX_Calibre Jun 12, 2011 #2 Hehe I see others are catching on to this, my matte pink Camaro has been doing the rounds lately.
NFSCARBON1 Messages 2,605 Newport Messages NFSCARBON1 Jun 12, 2011 #3 I think the Camaro LM is the only one. Mine is running in Matte Black at the moment.
frason Premium Messages 1,092 Messages keptang Messages keptang Jun 12, 2011 #4 Only a few. Haven't tried so many though, maybe I should try with all tonight so I know.
bombe32 Messages 2,022 Denmark Messages bombe32 Jun 12, 2011 #5 Does the Lexus IS F Racing Concept count as a racer? It can race in the DTM Championship in the game.
Does the Lexus IS F Racing Concept count as a racer? It can race in the DTM Championship in the game.
1 10,500RPM Messages 361 Messages kcrumlish Jun 12, 2011 #6 The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car can be painted, I saw a gold chrome one online a wile back
HaylRayzor HASA Member Premium Messages 3,130 Messages HaylRayzor Jun 12, 2011 #7 10 The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car can be painted, I saw a gold chrome one online a wile back Click to expand... Yep. Mine's Saffron Yellow. Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
10 The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car can be painted, I saw a gold chrome one online a wile back Click to expand... Yep. Mine's Saffron Yellow.
shoeface33 Messages 523 Messages shoeface33 Jun 12, 2011 #8 Gt by citroen rAce car can be. I thought "hmm crazy car,,,needs a cool colour" So its 'sassy grass green' and looks awesome XD
Gt by citroen rAce car can be. I thought "hmm crazy car,,,needs a cool colour" So its 'sassy grass green' and looks awesome XD
bombe32 Messages 2,022 Denmark Messages bombe32 Jun 13, 2011 #10 I know I already posted one. But the Alfa Romeo TZ2 Zagato from 1965 can also be painted...
mrluckypants Messages 1,244 Illinois, U.S.A Messages Mr_Lucky_Pants Messages mrluckypants96 Jun 13, 2011 #11 10 The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car can be painted, I saw a gold chrome one online a wile back Click to expand... s2k2k3 Yep. Mine's Saffron Yellow. Click to expand... Mine's the Glutorange color from the Audi TTS
10 The Jaguar XJ13 Race Car can be painted, I saw a gold chrome one online a wile back Click to expand... s2k2k3 Yep. Mine's Saffron Yellow. Click to expand... Mine's the Glutorange color from the Audi TTS