How many station wagons (estates) are there in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 23 comments
  • 1,731 views

P0UP0N

s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN
Premium
Messages
3,346
United States
United States
Messages
POUPON8
Any help would be appreciated - this is for a upcoming race event. I know of two: the Nissan Stagea, and the Audi RS...
 
There are some Subaru Legacy Wagons. Not sure how many revisions/models there are. Will try and check when I get home.

Edit.

Looked at the GT5 master car list https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132309 and got these.

Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03 (image) Standard
Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT Spec-B '03 (image) Standard
Legacy Touring Wagon 3.0R '03 (image) Standard
Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96 (image) Standard
 
Nice! I forgot about the Suby's. Thank you for your time!
 
There's a few actually...

Audi has 3... 2 RS6's (1 prem, 1 stan.) and 1 RS4
Mitsubishi has the Legnum VR-4
Nissan has 2 of the Stagea's
Subaru has 4 Legacy Touring Wagons and 2 Impreza Sport Wagons
Toyota has the Caldina GT Four, the Altezza Gita, and arguably the Will VS
Volvo has the 240 Estate
 
Here are a couple more for you:

Mitusbishi Legnum
Nissan EXA Canopy
Nissan Stagea, 2 models
Toyota Gita

Probably more out there.Beaten to it!
 
Thanks guys! So which is the best??:D
 
The RS6 Avants have the most power, but the Caldina has great control.
 
Thanks Baron! Looks like a testing session is in order.
 
Caldina aswell isn't there?
 
I want to say that the RS had a nice flat power curve to it. I might be wrong though.
 
I cant belive everyone forgot the volvo 240 estate! xD
 
I cant belive i dint see it xD
 
The Caldina is a great fun car to drive, plenty of power too when tuned :)
 
I agree, plus the Stagea can sit really high so with max up'ed ride height it looks like a SUV-estate crossover.
 
KiroKai
I agree, plus the Stagea can sit really high so with max up'ed ride height it looks like a SUV-estate crossover.

Going to try that 👍. Get it t roll over?
 
xXPauloXx
I cant belive everyone forgot the volvo 240 estate! xD

I bought that in gt5 because my parents owned one ah the memories of long road trips.
 
thelvynau
I bought that in gt5 because my parents owned one ah the memories of long road trips.

Lol but it was a nice car back in the day.
 
I have tried several with the Stagea at the top of my list - next week is the Griswald Cup, and I am almost ready!
 
I love the Caldina :)
 
Back