How many wins will the Devil Rays have at the end of the season?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 21 comments
  • 1,247 views
Hey man - they're only 32 back.

My extremely good calculations say they'll get 59. Though probably not.
 
Woo, they are going to obliterate the record of the '62 Mets.
 
My guess is about 56. No pitching, no hitting, barely any fielding.
 
Originally posted by Ferrari 308
My guess is about 56. No pitching, no hitting, barely any fielding.
Hey! Don't make fun of my favorite team.
 
The correct answer is zero.

If baseball strikes.
 
True, true.

I don't think the players want to strike, but I dont think they can get a deal done by August 30th.
 
They CAN get a deal done by 8-30, the question is whether they will.
 
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your unoriginality, Mr. Unoriginal.

Meaniecacapoopoohead.
 
I completely agree.

Not to mention an idiot and the fact that he is easily confused.
 
Back