How Many....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 16 comments
  • 860 views

Ferrari_1996

(Banned)
Messages
1,986
Messages
Ferrari_1996
Tickets can you have in your truck?

Please reply. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
50
 
Ferrari_1996
Wow. That was fast. Thank You. Can somebody please confirm 50 is the maximum gifts you can have?

I can confirm its 50
 
I second this self-seconded motion 👍

I hold no evidence, but nonetheless would like to concur with the gentlemen above, they seem to be knowledgeable in this field.
 
50 it is! I've had mine filled a couple of times and had to clear before my trademate could send more. :)
 
Ok, next question:

How many tickets can the truck hold ?
 
I have 15 tickets in my truck.
 
Last edited:
Ok, next question:

How many tickets can the truck hold ?

There was a thread that talked about this, including the OP's question. What was it...
 
this has turn to the truck holding tickets now :D
 
I think most trucks hold more than 200 tickets.

But in GT5, I think someone said 50 once.
 
Ive got 64 tickets in my delivery truck.

Wont get to 200 if that is the limit.
 
Back