How much are you Paying for your Internet service provider

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 32 comments
  • 959 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
So how much are you Paying for your ISP????


Im on Cable (Time Warner) and im paying 49.07 a month. They say im getting up to 1.5Mbps downloading/256 kbps on an upload. But that happends .... hardly ever.

Im thinking about changing my service for this new one that in town. Its called Grande Communications.

If i get with them i can get

A:High speed Internet
Up to 2.5Mbps download/384kbps upload
Home Line Plus Includes 8 custom call features
Digital Cable with Digital Receiver 275+ channels
Grande long distance 150 minute plan (7¢ for each additional minute)
Voice Mail
Four premium cable services
Additional Digital Receiver This for $165.00/month

OR..

B:High speed Internet
Up to 1.5Mbps download/256kbps upload
Home Line Plus Includes 8 custom call features
Digital Cable with Digital Receiver 275+ channels
Also Included: Grande long distance 150 minute plan (7¢ for each additional minute)
Voice Mail
Choice of one premium cable service This for $125.00/month I might get this package.

How can you go wrong getting cable internet service and digital cable pluse phone service all in one package? You cant. :) Im paying about $50 a month for my phone service now and i dont have cable.

Anyways just wondering what yalls services are.
 
i use aol,and using someone elses account,so ive got for free :D
 
10$ a month, unlimited access... :D
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
i use aol,and using someone elses account,so ive got for free :D
Thats how my cousin is using it. My other aunt has an account and she never gets on it. So since i was the one that set it up for her (she does not know this) i took her pass word and screen name and gave it to my other cousin. :lol: he gets it for free now. :)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Thats how my cousin is using it. My other aunt has an account and she never gets on it. So since i was the one that set it up for her (she does not know this) i took her pass word and screen name and gave it to my other cousin. :lol: he gets it for free now. :)
:lol: i get kicked off if my friend logs on though :(
 
$49.95 Earthlink DSL. 1.5down 768k up. It's otay. not as good as when i first had cable. i had the whole 10Mbit's to myself :D
 
£4.99 for the ISP (unlimited access)
£30 for the ISDN adaptor

so £34.99 a month :)
 
$9.95 per month with PeoplePC's 56k Internet service.
 
$10 a month for 56k, wow £6 a month for 56k, I would never pay that !
 
I use a local ISP called Datacruz. I pay $15 a month but the regular price is $25 a month. The only reason I only pay $15 is cuz my friend works there and he got me a discount. :D
 
My famous con:
$30 a month, i'ed say a bargan for what i get in terms of speed:
muhaha.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
My famous con:
$30 a month, i'ed say a bargan for what i get in terms of speed:
muhaha.jpg

I had a feeling that i was going to see that sooner or later in this thread. :mad:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
My famous con:
$30 a month, i'ed say a bargan for what i get in terms of speed:
muhaha.jpg
How do u test your modem speed?
 
never mind i found one, i travel at 500kbs
 
Damn must be nice. I cant wait til i get dsl in a couple of months.
 
About $9 per month (56k obviously).

Um, troy, why do you have 2 accounts now?
 
i can't currently log into "troy" right now. (says invalid password) I tried the forgot password feature, luckily I typed in a phony email address just so i could activate my account when i registered so that failed.
Sooo....i'm trying to convince Jordan that i'm really me and he should email my password to trizoid15@hotmail.com
 
BTW: whats up with the 1st quote in your sig. Is that guy dumb.
 
Hmmm.... eye cee...

Oh, I always just like funny quotes... I'm guessing he was just making a witty remark.
 
Um, I pay like $16.95 per month for 56k...
 
heh heh... I've changed my sig again. :D

I don't think my family will ever get high-speed connection... actually, i think we're pretty much fine with this connection, despite my constant ranting...
 
I pay £85 per month for a telephone, cable internet, 72 channels and 2 receiver boxes. I'm with a company called Telewest.
 
Back