How much could I get for my computer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 4 comments
  • 450 views

Event

Zoom-zoom
Premium
Messages
6,899
Messages
GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account)
ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe
Athlon XP 2600+ Barton
Sapphire 9800pro
2 Seagate 80GB SATA HDDs
1 stick 256MB RAM (i might find an extra stick somewhere for cheap so it's not piss-ass slow)
Floppy Drive
Lite-On DVD-ROM
350W PSU
17" Samsung CRT
Logitech Keybord/Mouse
Altec Lansing VS-2121 Speakers
Used for about 15 months


See, I'm keeping my good components (250GB HDD, 2x512MB DDR, DVD-R, 420W PSU, good case, etc) so I can upgrade my critical components, but not at much cost to me. I have all these extra componets, so I can essentailly build a Frankenstein computer, and use the money towards a 3700+, 939 mobo, and X1800XL.

How much do you think I could get on ebay/classifides?
 
I would guess a bit below $500, maybe somewhere in the $350 range, who knows.
 
About 1/2 of what you paid for it ...
 
£250 if you get the RAM up to 512MB me thinks.

Nice choices on the new setup 👍
 
donbenni
£250 if you get the RAM up to 512MB me thinks.

Nice choices on the new setup 👍

Ram is a great investment, around $18, you get yourself a 256mb stick, that would put you at 512mb :)
 
Back