How much did you pay for your t100/t300PS4 

• Thread starter TheClarky
  • 23 comments
United States
New York
dmclark190
I am very interested in both of these wheels, to replace my t80 (a.k.a. My worst consumer decision ever). I would like to get an idea of a fair price point, to see if I should wait any longer to order either these wheels.

Why can't I find a T300RS for sale? I found a used on at Amazon for 399 USD and one at Frys.com that doesn't ship until June 8 which makes me suspect they don't have them in stock.

Why can't I find a T300RS for sale? I found a used on at Amazon for 399 USD and one at Frys.com that doesn't ship until June 8 which makes me suspect they don't have them in stock.

Amazon pulled their stock from inventory due to bad sku (or something). We couldn't get new ones here in Canada either.

I paid $540 (cdn) after taxes and 3 year product replacement warranty from Best Buy.ca, I couldn't spend so much without extending my warrant, especially the hassle of shipping to UK.

£249 from Amazon UK for the T300, £89 for the T3PA pedals from Thrustmaster shop plus £65 for a used TH8A shifter, again from Thrustmaster shop.

I read a lot of reviews where people complain that the wheel crapped out on them really early. I've had my DFP for years without issue. Once it was neglected and covered in dust for over a year and I was shocked that it worked just fine.

I'm worried that the T300 is not really sturdy. Is that the case?

I read a lot of reviews where people complain that the wheel crapped out on them really early. I've had my DFP for years without issue. Once it was neglected and covered in dust for over a year and I was shocked that it worked just fine.

I'm worried that the T300 is not really sturdy. Is that the case?

I tend to take negative reviews of things with a pinch of salt, the people most likely to do a review are people who have a grievance with the company or had a problem with their wheel/whatever, while the people happy with it are just getting on with playing with it.

I've not had mine long, but it is really sturdily built .... it's actually starting to make my wheelstand a bit wobbly with the force I use on it :lol: ... I heartily recommend it to anybody, just be prepared for a good workout :D

T300 GTE Paid £265 ( Nov 2014 ) from Shopto.net
T3PA paid £90 from Thrustmaster.com

It didn't actually cost me that much in reality as I sold my G25 for £170 to help ease the cost of the wheel so I only had to pay an extra £95 to buy the T300. Then got the T3PA pedals and sold the standard T300 pedals for £50 meaning pedals cost £40:sly:

Total cost = £135:D:D:D

I will say my 1st wheel did fail after about 2 week but was replaced within 5 days by shopto, the 2nd wheel has been absolutely perfect and it gets it fair share of abuse on a daily basis:dopey:

Last edited:
It's available at Amazon now for $387.00. I have it in my shopping cart but I'm agonizing about it. Should I get it? Is it that much better than my reliable old Driving Force Pro? I deserve it. I should treat myself.

It's available at Amazon now for $387.00. I have it in my shopping cart but I'm agonizing about it. Should I get it? Is it that much better than my reliable old Driving Force Pro? I deserve it. I should treat myself.
I had a Driving Force Pro, and purchased the T300. It's on another level. I couldn't believe the feel and response. I did get the wheel stand pro and all this together has turned my basement in to an arcade. You may also upgrade the T300 as you go with the pedals and stick shift. I've had no problems in the 6 months since purchasing . I promise it will blow your socks off. Get it!!

I´m just gonna brag about it :D

I bought a brand new GT6 Edition T500 for 250€.
And have an invoice to prove it;)

T300,Costco Canada $419.

I was looking at that same deal but it couldn't beat Bestbuys replacement plan. I've been looking everywhere for the TH8 shifter but can't find it anywhere, it's all either out of stock or they don't carry it anymore. Even Amazon.ca says "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.". I had the shifter a while ago but got rid of it because I assumed I'd use the paddle shifter a lot more but now it seems I should have kept it FML.

Back