How much do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robot
  • 25 comments
  • 1,317 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
32
For about a week everytime I was at home I had B-Spec Bob running the Laguna Seca Endurance race to get me some cash while I did something else. I could get a little over $900,000 per race once I sold the GT40 Race Car. I ended up with around $51 million dollars. Turns out I never need to worry about money in GT4 again. So I ask this....

What's the most money you've had in GT4 without cheating?
 
most: probably somewhere around 6 million credits

im currently on 2500,000 ish credits
 
$29,932,832 (I did all of the endurane races in a row and then did my favorites again).
 
We have DTM (not ATM), money is never a issue.
 
10.xxx.xxx. just before buy all the black cars
Now about 3 millions
 
right around 7 mil. - without cheat
$1,000,000,000,000 - with cheat
 
The most Ive had was about 7 million, I have about 4.5m now.
 
Over 32,000,000 at the moment, and that's after spending over 70,000,000 on cars. I'm way too embarrassed to tell you how many Le Mans cars I have...
 
$265,000 - Its not the money that makes me happy, its the cars and mods I buy with it.
 
This question is impossible to answer easily for me because it changes all the time, depending on what I am doing. I went up to $13,000,000 then down to under $2,000,000 and now I'm going up and down between 2 and 4 mill. Next week? Who knows?
 
I had max so far about 10m now I got around 2m. :sick:
 
Sti04
We have DTM (not ATM), money is never a issue.
:lol: DTM fix everything!
 
30,778. I had 300,000 befor i bought a Ford GT and then i bought a Mercades CLK 55 AMG.
 
Enought to not ever worry.
 
15, 645, 130. Trying to finish the game by spending as little as I can (thanks to Mr.Slow for the inspiration). Only won each of the races I've done once.
 
Right now I've got 70,151,961 cr.
I've been doing the El Capitan 200 Mi. and the Nurburgring 24Hr a whole bunch for the money and prize cars. I dont really use the money cause I have all the cars I want.
 
It's a shame that you don't gain any interest on your savings. :D
 
Why do people ask this all the time? There are dozens of other threads on this topic. And what does it matter...?
 
Umm the most I've had was just under 10 million. My money disappaers very quickly as I'm am trying to buy every car in the game (at the moment I have about 550) So it quickly disappears, sadly
DJ
 
Duke
Why do people ask this all the time? There are dozens of other threads on this topic. And what does it matter...?
Obviously it matters to us, question should be "why DOESN'T it matter to you?"

I am at 75,000,000 and have nothing to spend it on, I have every car I want.


BOOOOO DUKE, go Carolina
 
Good thing you brought this thread back...
 
I had a little over 14.000.000 Cr (my record) earlier today, then I bought the Black Beasts and the Pescarolo '04 is the next one on the list, goodbye 4.500.000 Cr!
 
LandoAWD
Good thing you brought this thread back...
To pick on an admin too.... :scared:
 
wilsonk
Obviously it matters to us, question should be "why DOESN'T it matter to you?"
Here's why it doesn't matter to me:
wilsonk
I am at 75,000,000 and have nothing to spend it on, I have every car I want.
Why care how much money you have if you have more than enough to spend on any car you want? Game money means nothing once you discover the Costa di Amalfi and DTM cash machines.

So if game money means nothing, why start a dozen threads about it? ...or resurrect dead threads about it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back