How much GB needed for GT6 1.22

• Thread starter J4mes
  • 1 comments
Australia
Australia
So I have GT6 on PS3 and want to download the 1.22 update.
The PS3 has 13 GB / 37 GB free but when I go to download it, it says I don't enough storage, that I need 3391 MB more (3.391 GB).
Is this really how much it takes to download it? I have a 1 TB (1000 GB) portable storage system, can I use that storage to help download it?

So I have GT6 on PS3 and want to download the 1.22 update.
The PS3 has 13 GB / 37 GB free but when I go to download it, it says I don't enough storage, that I need 3391 MB more (3.391 GB).
Is this really how much it takes to download it? I have a 1 TB (1000 GB) portable storage system, can I use that storage to help download it?
According to my records (from about 3 years ago), updating GT6 from scratch to v1.22 is 11.77GB.

Keep in mind that during the update process the console will have both the already installed files as well as the new downloaded update files on the HDD at the same time.
Therefore you will need essentially twice the free storage space to successfully download and install the updates.

And although you can update the console firmware itself via USB and a PC, this cannot be done with game updates.

Back