Spade13 Messages 120 Texas Messages Anoush13 Feb 22, 2018 #1 I haven't played GT Sport in about 2 months. The last time I played it was late December, just after the first major patch adding new cars came out. How much has it changed since then? Is Sports Mode improved? Any major changes to the physics model?
I haven't played GT Sport in about 2 months. The last time I played it was late December, just after the first major patch adding new cars came out. How much has it changed since then? Is Sports Mode improved? Any major changes to the physics model?
Lord Protector Messages 3,442 Las Vegas, NV Messages dawko-san Feb 22, 2018 #2 bugs have been fixed, content has been added, still waiting for rain, but my n1 problem - off-grip tyre model being crap is still there
bugs have been fixed, content has been added, still waiting for rain, but my n1 problem - off-grip tyre model being crap is still there
Robben Messages 2,632 United Kingdom Feb 22, 2018 #3 Spade13 I haven't played GT Sport in about 2 months. The last time I played it was late December, just after the first major patch adding new cars came out. How much has it changed since then? Is Sports Mode improved? Any major changes to the physics model? Click to expand... Group 1 is now featured in the daily races most days.
Spade13 I haven't played GT Sport in about 2 months. The last time I played it was late December, just after the first major patch adding new cars came out. How much has it changed since then? Is Sports Mode improved? Any major changes to the physics model? Click to expand... Group 1 is now featured in the daily races most days.
ShiftingGears Messages 4,712 Australia Feb 22, 2018 #4 Not enough has changed. But bar the removal of deep black paint, all the changes have been positive.