how much have you made remote racing?

• Thread starter evil_c5
  • 124 comments
TB
Then someone else is going to have to take over the search. About a week ago my PS3 died, I believe it's a hard drive failure but I haven't had a lot of time to look into it yet. :indiff:

Oh man, sorry to hear. You think all that remote racing you did was a contributing factor?

TB
My wife said a new PS3 can be purchased (actually she made me promise that I would buy a new one :dopey:) but some work needs to be done around the house first, specifically finishing up some cabinets. [/off topic]

Well, I guess that's good. If my PS3 were to die, I don't think I'd be allowed to buy a new one, particularly given it pretty much turned into a GT5 playstation. :lol: At least not before I bought my wife an Xbox with Kinect. She doesn't like Playstation Move. Controllers are so yesterday, apparently.

As for the search, I don't think I will either. I've bought over 500 cars since I started cashing in my drivers, just hit 970 yesterday, and I am running out of things to buy. I'm probably just going to keep remote racing till all my drivers are back up at around $20M, and then I'll call it quits. I should have enough money by then to never really run out, and remote racing just for the sake of it is a little overkill. Probably let my PS3 rest again if I'm not using it.

If anyone does continue the search, though, let us know how it goes.

TB
Then someone else is going to have to take over the search. About a week ago my PS3 died, I believe it's a hard drive failure but I haven't had a lot of time to look into it yet. :indiff:

My wife said a new PS3 can be purchased (actually she made me promise that I would buy a new one :dopey:) but some work needs to be done around the house first, specifically finishing up some cabinets. [/off topic]

Have you been making backups on a USB drive?

16 mill in game currently having spent 4 mill recently in the UCD and OCD.
Spent 20 mill twice on top priced cars from NCD, eg: Ford GT
69 mill in Band of Bob waiting to be cashed.

So I guess cumulative total is approx. 110 mill

TB
Quick rundown before I start cashing guys out over the course of the next week or so.

P. Fuchs - 20,726,740
R. Leach - 18,920,690
G. Mills - 21,806,880 - As he's the highest, he won't be cashed out until he stops going up, so possibly never.
C. Norris - 19,844,530
J. Cash - 21,757,270 - As he's the second highest, he'll be the first to be cashed out. Ironic name then, huh?
R. Lowe - 14,545,610

Current Total - 117,601,720

And spending the cash is a bit of a double edge sword - all the new vehicles will, naturally, be great but the lame purchasing process is going to get old very quickly.

Well done. :dopey:👍

I like to see the driver condition bars after you've cashed them out. They must be nearly dead. :lol:

I stopped at 1mil/driver, that's enough to look good & get the 3 nice yellow dots. Deleted on my 2nd account now all my lvl40 noname bobs, replaced now by M.Schumacher, S.Loeb, K.Yamauchi & A.Senna. Still on the hunt for J.Gordon & S. Vettel. :D

Back