How much longer before the end of the world?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 54 comments
  • 1,541 views

How much longer before something happens that changes life on earth?

  • 1 month

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 1 year

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 10 years

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Never

    Votes: 18 60.0%

  • Total voters
    30
Messages
8,077
Messages
GTP_Royalton
O wicked and faithless generation, the time has drawn near for you to recieve the full compensation of your error.

How much longer must I put up with you?

You talk of days 100 years from now. Fool! Remove the garment from over your eyes-there is no hope for this world.

I have realized that no matter what happens there is going to be a big BANG, then BOOM and thats the end of the show sluggers-

This will be caused by your increase in dishonesty, lawlessness, disobedience to parents, and no natural affection. So because of this life as we know it may remain only a short while longer.

Take for instance the wickedness I have seen with my own eyes. I have seen individuals steal without even flinching. I have seen people curse their parents, it has gotten so bad that , that......I don't know....but do not think you can continue in your ways without falling into the pit
 
Isn't the sun supposed to implode or explode in 5 or 50 billion years?
 
Kepp the preaching to behind the pulpit there, mister. :odd:
 
1,000,000,000^1,000,000,000 years from now
 
the world will end when the sun blows up... or WW3 happens, or when we all eat each other.
 
Originally posted by Earth
O wicked and faithless generation, the time has drawn near for you to recieve the full compensation of your error.

How much longer must I put up with you?

You talk of days 100 years from now. Fool! Remove the garment from over your eyes-there is no hope for this world.

I have realized that no matter what happens there is going to be a big BANG, then BOOM and thats the end of the show sluggers-

This will be caused by your increase in dishonesty, lawlessness, disobedience to parents, and no natural affection. So because of this life as we know it may remain only a short while longer.

Take for instance the wickedness I have seen with my own eyes. I have seen individuals steal without even flinching. I have seen people curse their parents, it has gotten so bad that , that......I don't know....but do not think you can continue in your ways without falling into the pit

Yeah... immorality is new. Now it will bring about "the end". :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Earth
O wicked and faithless generation, the time has drawn near for you to recieve the full compensation of your error.

How much longer must I put up with you?

You talk of days 100 years from now. Fool! Remove the garment from over your eyes-there is no hope for this world.

I have realized that no matter what happens there is going to be a big BANG, then BOOM and thats the end of the show sluggers-

This will be caused by your increase in dishonesty, lawlessness, disobedience to parents, and no natural affection. So because of this life as we know it may remain only a short while longer.

Take for instance the wickedness I have seen with my own eyes. I have seen individuals steal without even flinching. I have seen people curse their parents, it has gotten so bad that , that......I don't know....but do not think you can continue in your ways without falling into the pit


:odd: :odd: :odd: ????:confused: ??????
ok man, the world is not getting that bad......crime is going down...its media attention that is going up......what about the days of ancient rome with gladiators and all??? when insted of going to a hockey game or football game, they went to go see people kill other people???...god probably likes a little drama anyways:D
 
Originally posted by Earth
O wicked and faithless generation, the time has drawn near for you to recieve the full compensation of your error.

How much longer must I put up with you?

...edited for nonsense.

I love you guys. Check this out.
 
Originally posted by powripper
:odd: :odd: :odd: ????:confused: ??????
ok man, the world is not getting that bad......crime is going down...its media attention that is going up......what about the days of ancient rome with gladiators and all??? when insted of going to a hockey game or football game, they went to go see people kill other people???...god probably likes a little drama anyways:D

:odd: Hmm... paranoid are we? or just bored... anyway, the world is not getting that bad......crime is going down...its media attention that is going up......what about the days of ancient rome with gladiators and all??? Two words for this... Reality T.v

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
we got a long ways to go. I highly doubt anyone here is going to live to see the end of the world.
 
when the world runs out of oil, society will be crippled. the earth will exist still but human life will end





.......................................whatever
 
The sun is predicted to blow up in 5 billion years or so, right? We won't be able to stay that long on the earth though, the sun is gradually getting hotter. I saw a discovery program that discussed this and they said that about 1 billion years from now earth won't be able to support life as we know it now, it will be too hot here.
 
I heard that 2 billion years from now, anything inside of the Asteroid belt will be hurled into the sun. :odd:


At least thats what my 7th grade teacher trold me.
 
Meh, 5 billion years it is. The sun will first collapse and get colder when it runs out of hydrogen. then it will begin to use helium in the fusion and rapidly expand, that expansion will swallow all planets inside earth but not the earth.
 
My PASTER at church told me that God was gonna light the earth on fire as he did with Noah but, instead it flooded..:odd: I think its more BS to my mind.
 
Originally posted by Earth
[...]
Wholly hell, you haven't been on [GTP] much lately! Anyway, I'm not sure if you're going for satire here or not, so I'll just go with T... 5 billion years or something thereother (hey, that should be a word!).
 
The world is gonna end when the machines take over. Anyways, Terminator does kinda make sense. how much work are we actually doing now a days. just the little things that require little skill. Machines do our work for us. Honda has the one robot and as they make them stronger and smarter one of them is going to get a glitch and wipe most of us out.

OR... it will end when it lights up. i live in north dakota, we should get snow every year and lots of it. last 3 years we probably had 5 inches at the most and 4 years ago we had about 4 feet at the most.




lol Whatever just think what you want im just running my mouth over here.
 
Sorry for posting such a blunt message...bu after reading about the terrible earthquake in Iran I just almost lost it please excuse my outburst
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
Hell if I know, Call madame cleo or any other 900 number know it all's.

Hell with my luck it will be the day before the GTR is released in the US....


EDIT: hahaha hit quote instaed of edit. lol.
 
The world will end with an astoroid hitting the the earth and leave nothing behind but space dust!
 
i have a feeling that us humans will ultimately decide the fate of the world.
 
Originally posted by hanker
The world will end with an astoroid hitting the the earth and leave nothing behind but space dust!

Or space balls.
 
Originally posted by hanker
Yeah and then everyone can have their own little ball to live on

how big would these space balls be?:lol:
 
i heard somewhere it was either 2011 or 2012?
but i think thats bs, stupid people kept saying the world was gonna end in 2000...
suck it
 
Earth, how did you go from talking about the "evil" that your eyes have seen, to apologizing for losing it about a natural disaster? I didn't read up on it, I bet there could of been some looting, or whatever. I'm not sure. But they're two completely different things. :odd:

I used to speculate on these sort of things, thinking humanity is the end of us all, we're such horrid people, blah, blah. I've lightened up a lot (not saying it's the right thing, but just the path I've chosen). We are what we are. There are many who will kill. There are many that will steal. There are many that won't stand for it. Then there are many that will talk about it, and not really do anything, which is what I was. I'm not going to protest something that I'm not going to stop, or have a hand in. If we are going to blow ourselves up, we will. That will be in the hand's of the world leaders, not mine, or yours. We'll all just die. Hopefully we'll all lead a happy life, and our last thought won't be, "I haven't accomplished anything."
 
Originally posted by hanker
Mine will be the size of a small city.


mines going to be the size of a cardboard box......that way...... ill be able to say that I own this planet!:lol:

well i was leaning a little more towards the size of california or something....and its going to be a flat ball....so if you dont watch out.....you will fall right off my ball:lol:
 
Originally posted by Talentless
Isn't the sun supposed to implode or explode in 5 or 50 billion years?

I believe our solar system is 15 billion year old, and the sun's life would probably last another 5 billion year old, but not that much (not 50).

And if something happens to the earth, it is going to be because of astronomical causes (comet & asteroid hit, the sun, galatic snack, Andromeda is supposed to eat us, but that wont happen in 5 years, like they are telling it on that stupid mexican channel) not moral ones. And no, the earth won't explode because we disobey our parents :rolleyes:
 
Back