How much money do you have, right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raptor13x
  • 2 comments
  • 549 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
82
How many credits do you have at this particular moment?

I've got 114,801,114. :) This was mostly acquired through the Fuji-1000 endurance race. Pretty much every night I set up the b-spec with the F1 car and let it do its thing. 750k race + 750k car = cash money. :D Whenever I leave for more than a day or don't feel like playing I have it race at the 24 hour Nurburgring race. My F1 car has over 100,000 miles on it now, lol. FWIW, I'm at 99.8% completion, just trying to get past the bloody mission 34.

Anyways, whatcha got?
 
10 mil just reached it and im at 77.9%
 
This is such an obtuse question, that would vary from day to day.

In an effort to provide viable info, we'll let this one sink of into a happy memory.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back