magburner
Premium
- 2,693

- The Empire State
- magburner, GTP_madgurner, showtime_uk
Just out of curiosity, how much of the information in the Apex book relates to GT5?
Whilst I was installing the game, the book led me to believe that GT5 was significantly different to past GT's, with the in depth discussions, particularly around suspension, braking, tyre deformation and the like, but from what I have seen, they do not appear to be in the game.
Have they been left out for a further update, or where they never included in the first place? Moreover, why discuss things that do not appear in the game in the first place?
Whilst I was installing the game, the book led me to believe that GT5 was significantly different to past GT's, with the in depth discussions, particularly around suspension, braking, tyre deformation and the like, but from what I have seen, they do not appear to be in the game.
Have they been left out for a further update, or where they never included in the first place? Moreover, why discuss things that do not appear in the game in the first place?