How much the reward for 1st at redbull Standard championship.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Takaya15
  • 8 comments
  • 591 views
Messages
119
United States
New York
Messages
Takaya15
Can anybody tell me ,How much the final reward for 1st at X2014 red bull Standard championship.?
The most I did is placing 2 nd or third, I'm very curious to know the gold reward other than winning the gift car.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
In the whole championship you get a million credits, each race about 250k with 200% login bonus.

Whole thing was about 7 million I think at full login bonus per hour and it takes about 25 mins. That's gold in all races and championship bonus.
 
5 races with 200% login bonus pays about 1,3 million credits. Another million is rewarded if you win the championship. So a total of 2,3 millions if you have the login bonus.
 
With the 200% login bonus, it's 1,284,000 for winning all the races, plus 1,000,000 for winning the championship.

This is how I bought all the 20,000,000 cars.
 
I found the X Vettel championship easier than the 3rd series with the 5 races.

1 mil per completion and if you beat Vettel it appeared an extra 1 mil.
 
I found the X Vettel championship easier than the 3rd series with the 5 races.

1 mil per completion and if you beat Vettel it appeared an extra 1 mil.
But the championship is repeatable, while the Vettel challenge pays only once.

The Standard championship pays 6,852,000 per hour, and once you get used to that car on those tracks, it's easy to win every time.

Thank you, RedBull!
 
Thanks everybody for your response, the extra one million reward had motivated me to make more practice to win first in the championship, it's good way to grind credit so fast , it's worth it
 
Ahh, I just completed it earlier today and was going to run through them again tonight.

I did change to RS and the standard championship was easier. Not easy by any means, but I was able to gold it.
 
Ahh, I just completed it earlier today and was going to run through them again tonight.

I did change to RS and the standard championship was easier. Not easy by any means, but I was able to gold it.
If you just want to grind for cash, use racing softs and turn on SFR, ABS 1.

My first couple times, I could barely see the AI because they were moving so fast, and my reaction times felt way too slow. But after a few runs, I relaxed and now it is too easy. You'll get used to it--I usually win each race by more than 10-12 seconds, and I'm a crappy driver.
 
Back