How often do you visit GTPlanet, Mr. Yamauchi?

• Thread starter Tunerguy21
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Tunerguy21
Simple question: How often do you, Mr. Yamauchi, or someone else from PD visit GTPlanet? Since the introduction of the suggestions forum a while back, I've often thought that it would just be a bit of wishful thinking on our part unless someone from PD reads at least a little bit of what we're looking for. I know I'm not alone in this. Wouldn't it solve all the complaints we have with the game, and the series as a whole, if someone would actually read our requests? That is all.

Wouldn't it solve all the complaints we have with the game, and the series as a whole, if someone would actually read our requests?

I do beleive that they read the suggestions forum, Jordan said that; "Polyphony Digital is very much aware of these forums and reviews the most popular suggestions from the community." The trouble is that they while they might read certain threads/posts, they don't seem very keen on implementing the suggestions contained in them. I don't think that PD have enough genuine humility to admit that Gran Turismo is severely lacking in many areas, & to take player feedback seriously by implementing their common sense suggestions.

I do hope I'm wrong, but up until now that's exactly what they seem to be proving.

Back