How often does the online UCD update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 5 comments
  • 6,837 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
Hi, I just want to know how often the cars change in the Online Used Car Dealership?

I dont want to miss the Blue FGT in there but also want to buy the LM cars aswell, they are all at the bottom of the list so I am worried I will miss out as I can only buy 1 per day.
 
Thanks I did have a quick search but couldnt find anything, (must be blind) 👍
 
O sorry, I ment the "Online Collectors's Dealership" not the normal UCD..
 
the "online" dealership i have only seen it change once since PD put it up. Holidays may have slowed it down.
 
The online dealership updates when the seasonal events are updated. You can race as many times as you want as long as PD don't update again.
 
Back