How Older Cars Could Fit Into GT Sport (as DLC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 3 comments
  • 867 views

ScottPuss20

Goofy Little Cat
Premium
Messages
18,229
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
ScottPuss20
Messages
CheetahsMeow
I was thinking about how older vehicles, like the Mazda RX-7 FD, Nissan GTR R34 and Toyota Supra could be implemented into GT Sport. The game has set categories, and it would be great to see these older cars compete with the modern rides. Aside from the likely Group N placements (example being N300), each could be placed into Group 4 and Group 3. Think the Re-Amemiya RX-7 GT300 car, JGTC Supra, and Nissan R34 JGTC for Group 3 (BOP'd of course). For Group 4, it would more or less be a case of adding extra aero and little more power to make it even. I know many will say that a new car would completely screw with each category, but we need to expand them somehow. I would also like it if cars manufactured over 25 years ago get their own N Groups in order to encourage fair racing. It may be a dumb thing to do but we can't have a '69 Charger compete with a Subaru Impreza or it's modern counterpart. It wouldn't be fair. So, I want to know what you people think about this idea and whether it's viable.
 
The current classes probably have enough variation - so a DLC pack could always introduce a new class (ie. 10 x Group A classic touring cars). You'd then just want that mixed in to the daily races and championships from time to time.
 
I don't care how they bring them in, but they better. I seriously am starting to yearn to drive my FD3S and Supra. SMH.

And those cars could definitely still compete with the ones in GTS.
 
Back