How should GT5 be called/named?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turbo-Kai
  • 25 comments
  • 1,927 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
594
Germany
Hamburg
Messages
Turbo--Kai
I guess this is a nice theme to bridge the time until the release of GT5 for PS3...
I hope some of you agree and flood this thread with smart, funny, profound, sarcastic etc. ideas!

Some of mine are:
> The Holy Grail
> gt5...the real delay simulator
> IT (doesn't a book by stephen king is called "it" too?)

Now, mates, go on!
 
The real petrolhead stimulator.
 
The Real Fanboy Simulator :D
 
The Real Fanboy Aggravator
 
ooo I got another one :
The real defintive simulator
 
The Simulation Simulator!
 
ooo I got another one :
The real defintive simulator

Forza 3 already had that one.. It's the definitive simulator, you know, without weather changes...
 
The NUCLEAR

I think it's befitting such an explosively awesome game.
 
Cooking Mama: Automotive Edition
 
The ***** ****** *** **** Experience
 
The Neverending Story
 
Gran Turismo 5: The holy big momma crazy driving game. I think it would be cool if it was just called 5 :')
 
The taking soooooooooo long car game...
 
GT5 - One game for driving them all
 
Gran Turismo 5: Epilogue


Lame. :p
 
GT5 - Where PD screw with the physics just a bit to make the Nissan GT-R undefeatable. :lol:
 
GT5 - It's about time

get it?
 
Gran Turismo 5 - The Egg

Gran Turismo 5 - The Real Delay Simulator

Gran Turismo 5 - Chips

Gran Turismo 5 - Shoes

Gran Turismo 5 - PS3

Gran Turismo 5 - Bum

Gran Turismo 5 - Pancake

Gran Turismo 5 - See Ya Later

Gran Turismo 5 - Hi

Gran Turismo 5 - Here In 9008

Gran Turismo 5 - Bye

Gran Turismo 5 - Ass
 
Gran Turismo 5:
It only does all GT4 features
It only does damage
It only does 70 tracks
It only does 1000 cars
It only does photorealistic graphics
It only does everything
 
Gran Turismo 5: Better Late Than Never
 
Gran Turismo 5 - Coming "very soon"
 
The "I'm coming tomorow" bistro sign Simulator
 
Gran Turismo 5: God in Video Game Form
 
Gran Turismo 5: Coming soon.....in 2014. Feel the RUSH
 
GT5: The Dodgy Thread Generator....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back