How should PD be spending their time poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wide Boy
  • 21 comments
  • 1,137 views

What would you like PD to spend time on, pick 2 options


  • Total voters
    74
  • Poll closed .
Messages
292
New Zealand
New Zealand
Title says it all & I have made some assumptions here but what should PD be spending their time on.
Pick your 2 preferred options

Lets assume a car takes 6 months of man hours.
A track maybe then represents 3-4 cars in man hours
Online community improvements probably represents 1 car
Improve the AI, lets say 4 cars worth so 2 years of man hours.
Event creator, lets say 2 cars but a bit pointless till the AI is sorted out.

So what is your priority keeping in mind others would suffer a delay
 
Tracks and events that make them useful. That would keep the game going strong.
 
I will say more personalisation . Like able to set wheels offset , new body kits and wheels. In fact a little bit as what you are able to do on Rfactor or Stuner ! And no more non prenium car !!!!!!
 
I will say more personalisation . Like able to set wheels offset , new body kits and wheels. In fact a little bit as what you are able to do on Rfactor or Stuner ! And no more non prenium car !!!!!!
I couldn't agree more.
 
The car modelers should model cars,
The track modelers should model tracks.
The AI programmers should model the online community
The event creators, I'm assuming they create the seasonal events. It should rain more often.
 
More tracks and cars and also keep standard cars in the game
 
Last edited:
I don't know about this, it is actually the same question again and again with a different title.

The aswers are in other topics, they just show up again here.

This is boring, sorry.
 
No sound option?! Surely AI and sound are the two things universally recognised as needing fixed
 
They should spend their time improving their sounds (hell, give us the sounds we hear when we switch cars in the Garage, that would suffice!) and converting to Premium+ quality the cars they already have while adding the necessary new cars to make their fleet fell not prehistoric.

But actually, if they spent their time giving me a Premium+ Honda City Turbo II with proper sounds, that'd be enough for me.
 
Interestingly enough after 16 people have voted the things I thought would come first aren't.
Online community & AI improvement's are lagging behind so it seems people are not actually that interested in racing after all.
PD may have got it right then just give us more content rather than making what we have more usable.
 
more features rather than new tracks or cars. if they brought back the track editor that would be awesome
 
Completely re-imagine offline career mode, adding in custom events, harder AI, grid starts, and endurance.
 
Interestingly enough after 16 people have voted the things I thought would come first aren't.
Online community & AI improvement's are lagging behind so it seems people are not actually that interested in racing after all.
PD may have got it right then just give us more content rather than making what we have more usable.
There is no such thing as universal agreement on anything, we all play for different reasons. At this point AI, Online and Event Generator are all between 35-50% which to me is fairly high. It speaks to the need for more user control and a better overall game, rather than just additional content, which, let's face it, we all want anyway.
 
They have made improvements in the last couple of months. Seasonals are nice, it gives the opportunity to drive a variety of cars. some new cars outside of the concept vision cars would be a good change. Not just supercars, but 400-500PP cars
 
How about finishing the game I already bought? :lol:

Get my course maker and B-spec working first.
 
Two meaningless items. B spec is for lazy people who dont want to drive to make their money. And course maker is a waste of space
 
PD needs to finish the game before they release it waiting for the game to become interesting is really boring
 
There needs to be an "other" option.
 
I'd like to see a few more real tracks. I'd like to see AI and Sound Improvement. I'd also like to see a Standards improvement. We don't need more cars, other than big car releases over the next few years. If anything, the car count should be dropped to about 1000-1100. Online could have some more options, and features. I'd also like to see the Track Creator too.
 
How about PD actually finishs their game and improve everything that isn't just adding more cars and tracks, because that is so last year. Right now their boring because they refuse to do what the people who support them asks for and wants.
 
Back