How the West was WonMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raptor65
  • 5 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
658
Has anyone bought the new album yet. In case you didn't know it's a new Led Zeppelin album (One of my favorite bands) comprised of unheard tracks. Also you can buy the 2 disc DVD set which is 10 times better than the cd b/c you can actually see Jimmy page kick serious arse on the guitar (Jimmy Page is only second to Jimi Hendrix in my book) and some of the songs they play sound better or have better solos. God, that man can play a guitar. It's really great to see them play, since i will never get to see them in person.

BTW- this stirs up another question that my dad and I have been discussing. Since the music tracks on the DVD are so much better (better meaning, better guitar solos, better versions of certain songs) than on the cd, is there any way i can somehow get the audio off the DVD onto the computer and eventually onto a cd?? It would be really cool if i could but i wouldn't be surprised to hear that there's no way.
 
I was thinking of buying it, but bought U2- War and a Radiohead album.

It's my next album purchase. No doubt.
 
I have it. its not a new album with unheard tracks, its their cool classics live again. 3 CDs, and revival of the zep. this thing was on number one at sales... there was hope for people's taste in music... then that hope fell down to the very deep end of the abyss when profitallica's saint anger came to first. but, blah.
the 30-plus minute version of dazed and confused KIX BUTT. yeah. Jimmy page is god. also, moby dick is just impressive. unvelievable how someone can play with that force and intensity for... er... 13 minutes?? something like that. heh, I wanna get the DVD. I just have the CD. and that question,. yes, you CAN rip off the audio on the DVD and get it into mp3 or wav or mpc or anything you like. problem is, I dont know how. but look for it. DVD audio rip or something like that. it can be done.

Cano

so, who in here thinks led zep is the greatest band of all time? o.O
 
You should go out and buy the DVD right now!!! It's awesome. There's a much better version of Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp. It really shows Jimmys versatility on the guitar. He sounds like he's playing bluegrass. It's just awesome. I think i might go watch it again right now.
 
its pretty sweet! I just bought it. I love trying to play the gutiar stuff.
 
damn mexico. I cant find it. its sold out. that or they dont have it. bleh. Ill keep looking for it. I HAVE TO HAVE THAT TING.

Cano
 
Back