How to appear in online ranking!? + Set up GT LM Daytona Oval

Messages
4
Messages
Guggenheimer
Hi,


It must be something stupid I forgot to set up but for some reason I do not appear in the online rankings. I have been driving on the Daytona Oval in the online time trial and managed to put on a few below 43+ second round times in my Ford GT LM, which puts me somewhere between spot 1500 and 3000, as it says on the screen, but when I try to consult my records at the bottom of the ranking page it stays blank. No matter which course, car, etc. I choose.


Also does anyone have the perfect setting for the GT LM for the Daytona Oval?


Thanx

Guggie
 
you are connected online yes?

when you complete a lap it should come up on the bottom leftof the screen to tell you our place, then you have to quit so it saves your time then look at the rankings.
 
Yes I am connected online. That's the strange thing about it. I get a record time, it tells me my world wide ranking, I save and quit. When I go to the ranking screen in the My Page menu the line on the bottom of the page which is supposed to show me my own record stays empty. Even If I select that specific race, car type etc.

Weird hé!?
 
your on the correct settings ? pro etc ? i think normally it goes to standard
 
I am indeed still on standard. But I don't think this should be of any difference as you can choose the category in the upper right corner of the screen. If not, where do I change the setttings to pro? At the beginning of every race in "driving options" I believe?

Thanx
 
I thought the online rankings only go up to 100 ?
 
yes they do but your time is still displayed seperatly right at the bottom, guggenheimer just try putting it on pro and see if it shows then, im sure they are different as one is on standard and the other is on pro.... obviously. 10 points to me for stating the obvious..
 
Back