How to apply & save pre-made tunes for future use?

• Thread starter davidt33
  • 2 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
Port of Spain
davidtsmith333
Hi there, I'm trying to understand the procedure for applying ready-made tunes to cars in my garage in order to save and have handy for when needed. (All I've done so far is changing tyres according to weather so the applying tunes aspect for Pcars is a bit of a mystery).
I've seen some available tunes provided by generous aliens but unsure of the procedure in applying, saving and related matters so please bear with me. Would appreciate some clarity. How do I go about such things re the procedure? After I find a tune:

APPLYING TUNE/S:
1... (A). Do I navigate to the respective car in my garage to which I would like to apply the tune? (I'm assuming this is the first step).

..... (B). Are there other instances (say Pre-race) where I can apply a tune (and save)?

SAVING TUNES:
2. After applying the various tuning settings/configurations I'm assuming I have to click on "Save" for later recall.
How may slots are there to save tunes per car, and if so, can I custom name each tune to differentiate from one another? (Coming from GT6 I knew there were up to 3 available slots per car).

RECALLING SAVED TUNES WHEN NEEDED:
3. How do I recall a saved tune in Career Mode or Online Lobby whereby a specific car (or category of cars) is given or chosen?

Any other related advice on the procedure would be appreciated to help me better understand including some things I may have forgotten to ask.

Looking forward to some help from you masterful aliens. Cheers.

I'm thinking my pardner @mphile77 might be able to help clarify some stuff for me on this so I'm tagging you bud.
Anybody else is welcome to eh in case he doesn't see it so no probs.

I'm thinking my pardner @mphile77 might be able to help clarify some stuff for me on this so I'm tagging you bud.
Anybody else is welcome to eh in case he doesn't see it so no probs.
Next time we are on together i can try and help ya out bud! Also stop in the srm thread and ask if anyone can get on with you to show you? I might not be on for a few days, sorry.

Back