How to back up things?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 07rogersg
  • 1 comments
  • 520 views
Messages
38
Messages
C3H8-GaZ-
From pure luck today I got a Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74, This has always been a dream car of mine but I guess it is of no value to anybody els. My friends always claim they loose their cars for no reason. How can I 'back up' my data to stop this?
 
From pure luck today I got a Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74, This has always been a dream car of mine but I guess it is of no value to anybody els. My friends always claim they loose their cars for no reason. How can I 'back up' my data to stop this?


I've never lost a car, so that your friends do seem to lose them is weird....

Anyhow, backing up is simple. Just quit the game, go to: Game -> Saved Data Utility (PS3), select the savegame from gt5, press triangle: Copy. It will copy the savegame to another profile, or an usbstick if you have one plugged in. You'll figure it out when you see it....
 
Back