How to beat the "GT All Stars" Championship?

• Thread starter maxgraham
  • 6 comments
Ecuador
Ecuador
Damn, i tried everything but i can't do it. I thought i can easily win with the Escudo but it handles like ****, tried with 787b and GT-One Road car as well, but the first and second car usually goes away quickly, and i can't reach him. HOW TO DO IT?! Which car, what setup etc etc etc... PLEASE HELP ME! DAYUM

I used the 787B and came up against a GT-one and R390. I was relatively easy, but I had bought a turbo for the Mazda. If you've played with setup without knowing what you're doing, try it with default setup in case you messed up something.

I used the 787B and came up against a GT-one and R390. I was relatively easy, but I had bought a turbo for the Mazda. If you've played with setup without knowing what you're doing, try it with default setup in case you messed up something.

only the stage 1 turbo can be attached to the 787b wtich nothing, and the r390 always go much further than me, i can't catch him :/ Even i can battle with the gt-one but not with the nissan, too OP, and i dont like playing with setups cuz i have to modify it for every track and i dont know the tracks well.

Will they pit as well? Because maybe i should try with the soft tyres, i only tired with hard tyres so far

only the stage 1 turbo can be attached to the 787b wtich nothing, and the r390 always go much further than me, i can't catch him :/ Even i can battle with the gt-one but not with the nissan, too OP, and i dont like playing with setups cuz i have to modify it for every track and i dont know the tracks well.

Will they pit as well? Because maybe i should try with the soft tyres, i only tired with hard tyres so far
Guessing their pit strategy is annoying. Just go with your own strategy and ignore them. I recommend either using tires that just let you make it without pitting, or ones that run out half way.

You should be able to get away with a single setup for regular circuits and just play with transmission settings.

The 787B with the turbo should be able to keep up in a straight line with both the Nissan and the Toyota I am pretty sure. Maybe check the replay with the throttle/brake indicator on in case you're not pressing hard enough or if the controller is damaged. It can be surprising how hard you need to press X to fully engage the throttle.

I've managed to get by running these with a modded GT-One Road Car. Beating the R390 is definitely tough, especially at Test Course, where it's fully modded and runs all the way to 245 mph. Not sure if the AI runs it modded at other tracks. Whatever you're using, buying some different tires and turbo upgrades is a good idea. For tires, you can probably get away with using mediums and pitting halfway. For upgrades, depends on the tracks. Whatever you do, qualifying is a good idea. And using the Escudo is a terrible idea for pretty much any situation except maybe the Test Course.

I've managed to get by running these with a modded GT-One Road Car. Beating the R390 is definitely tough, especially at Test Course, where it's fully modded and runs all the way to 245 mph. Not sure if the AI runs it modded at other tracks. Whatever you're using, buying some different tires and turbo upgrades is a good idea. For tires, you can probably get away with using mediums and pitting halfway. For upgrades, depends on the tracks. Whatever you do, qualifying is a good idea. And using the Escudo is a terrible idea for pretty much any situation except maybe the Test Course.

Yea but in GT2 i have beaten almost the whole game with the Escudo, also in every other GT the escudo/sx4 is a great and unbeatable car but not in gt3...

Anyway i feel kinda unfair this event, too OP opponents also if i try to drive nicely they crash into me and make me go off the track or spin out, if i try the aggressive way it doesn't make any sense as well because i'm not fast enough for cats the 1st :/

What if i try with the R390 as well? Is that a good car?

The 787B should literally outclass the others, although the others may be able to be modded to make up for it. Remember though, the AI cars use power multipliers not actual tuning parts. A list of power multipliers is in Xenn's research thread.

I think the Escudo is unbeatable in all GTs apart from GT6 (where it doesn't go around corners properly), you just need to know how to drive it to it's highest ability.

Back