How to buy a DD Pro??

United States
United States
Has anyone had any luck purchasing a Fanatec DD Pro Gran Turismo bundle? Is there a waiting list, a way to pay and receive one as it is available, have they stopped making them, a lottery statement? I’d love to hear how anyone has acquired one of these in the last month. I’ve looked on there website for 30 straight days and it’s always out of stock.

Its unfortunatly comes down to checking for the availability on a daily base. They are more difficult to find than a PS5 console.

Its unfortunatly comes down to checking for the availability on a daily base. They are more difficult to find than a PS5 console.
^this.
And you can look them up at second hand selling sites. People are selling them already and you can also transfer the warranty.

FWIW OP, I purchased the GT DD Pro wheelbase and went with the ClubSport 320 wheel and universal hub - works great with GT7. Some of the reviews on the GT wheel that comes with the bundle made me think I might be better off going the route I did - no regrets!

The wheel base is available.
I only have the GT rim, so I don't have any comparisons, but from what I heard the build quality of the GT rim is worse than with other Fanatec wheels.
The way I see it, the only argument for the GT rim are the additional buttons/"sticks" proprietary for Gran Turismo. Other than that I think you're good to go to buy the base with a different rim.

Back