How to close headlights modules on Ferrari F40 '92 ?

• Thread starter Haiej
  • 7 comments
Mozambique
Maputo - Mozambique
Haiej
Does anyone knows if it's possible, and how to do it ?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it when I searched.

The headlights module are closed:
- on the dealership;
- on the garage;
- on the Demo animation of the car (with the text description on the bottom)

The other day I was on Practice -> Free Run on the Nürburgring Nordschleife track, it was mid-day with sunny weather, and I noticed that just before the begginning of the run, the headlights modules are closed (good) and then they automatically open (bad).

I checked the controller button configuration in the game´s Options, and then tried to close the headlights modules, but unfortunately only managed to toggle the lights on/off.

It hurts the car´s aerodynamics, and decreases speed.

Is it confirmed that the headlights modules on the Ferrari F40 '92 always remain open during races ?

Thanks

All cars have their headlights permanently on at the Nurburgring it seems. Try another track. I believe this is the 'rings real life mandate.

The headlights are up because, for whatever reason, the 'ring requires the usage of headlights (even in day time).

Try on a track that has no weather change options, like Grand Valley, and the lights should be down.

On the Nürburgring the lights on any car are always on, so the pop-up headlights on the F40, guess what, pop up and stay that way.
I doubt the aerodynamic influence they surely have in real life plays a role in the game though.

They are only open on the NON-change weather/time version of the Nurburgring go to the change weather/time version and it will stay shut until about 7/8pm in-game

Don't they go down if you turn your brights off? I remember flipping them on and off just to watch the headlights go up and down on the Ring. Hit R1 to turn your brights off and see if they go down.

The headlights are up because, for whatever reason, the 'ring requires the usage of headlights (even in day time).

Try on a track that has no weather change options, like Grand Valley, and the lights should be down.
All cars have their headlights permanently on at the Nurburgring it seems. Try another track. I believe this is the 'rings real life mandate.
They are only open on the NON-change weather/time version of the Nurburgring go to the change weather/time version and it will stay shut until about 7/8pm in-game
Thanks for the info, guys.

Does anyone knows if it's possible, and how to do it ?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it when I searched.

The headlights module are closed:
- on the dealership;
- on the garage;
- on the Demo animation of the car (with the text description on the bottom)

The other day I was on Practice -> Free Run on the Nürburgring Nordschleife track, it was mid-day with sunny weather, and I noticed that just before the begginning of the run, the headlights modules are closed (good) and then they automatically open (bad).

I checked the controller button configuration in the game´s Options, and then tried to close the headlights modules, but unfortunately only managed to toggle the lights on/off.

It hurts the car´s aerodynamics, and decreases speed.

Is it confirmed that the headlights modules on the Ferrari F40 '92 always remain open during races ?

Thanks

I doubt it actually decreases speed or aerodynamics. :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back